FA 2020

drfrey13

6 minutes ago, NightTrainLane said:

I think it's more a sign they don't trust Jackson or Phillips to stay healthy. That being said they may let one go after the draft if they grab a corner.

Yeah they seem to spend a lot of picks on DBs.  I’d love to sign one of them if they cut them.

1 minute ago, NightTrainLane said:

Beat we bring Benson back after the draft.

I wouldn't mind it.  7 sacks = 7 sacks, I'll take 'em.  All of them.  There are still a handful of really good FAs out there just floating around. 

Clowney should honestly take a 1 year deal so he can hit FA next year. The problem with him is he doesn't play hard all the time. His sack numbers are low, but his game is not about sacks. He is a monster against the run. Watch the game against SF in SF. He absolutely wrecked the Niners. Best I ever seen him play. He needs to play like that more often and than he will get paid. 

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, jimkelly02 said:

I’d much rather have Jordan back then Mayowa.  Jordan’s versatility would allow him to get more play then Mayowa IMO with the depth we now have.

Jordon is definitely the more prototypical DE in this system but Mayowa's consistent production in the role he would most likely be in with use can't be argued with and trumps Jordan's "untapped" potential imo.

19 minutes ago, Bitty 2.0 said:

Joseph was a big letdown, injuries and being ineffective when he was on the field is not a good combo.

thats why he signed for so little.

8 minutes ago, agarcia34 said:

lol KJ was not good and was not a fit with the defense. Simple as that.

Best ability is "Availability"