FA 2020

drfrey13

9 minutes ago, oakdb36 said:

That'd be such a letdown if he is their #1 target. He isn't that good, doesn't provide anything TW can't and the draft class at the position is very good. Get a LB please!

I’d much rather get Emmanuel Sanders for 2y@22M then pay Anderson 14m.  That’s a guaranteed bust FA, even if he’s ok it’s a busy because we overpaid so much.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, OG_C2X said:

I expect a very similar approach to last years offseason

An AB like trade and resign for Slay. 

A Trent Brown like contract for Littleton

Then Joyner and Tyrell type contracts for Harris and Anderson. 

Then Derrick Brown drops to us at 12 and Patrick Queen at 19.

awesome except switch Anderson for sanders for me.lol  id do backflips (maybe, I am an old guy.lol)

1 hour ago, agarcia34 said:

Little nugget from Vics article this morning

Last year, Gruden and general manager Mike Mayock identified tackle Trent Brown as their No. 1 target, and they admittedly overpaid a little (four years, $66 million) to make sure they locked him up in the opening minutes of free agency. I expect a similar approach this year, whether it’s Jones, Harris, Jets receiver Robby Anderson or Rams linebacker Cory Littleton

Give Littleton and Jones blank checks and be done with it. 

I don’t mind the Raiders paying more for a player like Byron because he is a difference maker. He shuts down one side of the field. His Ints are low because they don’t throw his way. He is entering his prime and has only gotten better since he became a full time CB. He allowed 30 receptions last year which is crazy. His size his speed and his ability to play press makes him and ideal fit for PG. Would make a good duo with Mullen. 

This defense needs difference makers and Byron, Schobert and Littleton are difference makers. 

5 minutes ago, RaidersAreOne said:

Brady to Tenn, Bridgewater to LAC, Tanny to Vegas?

Fixed it for you

But seriously could see it happening. Also can see the Panthers being interested in him depending on if they want to embrace the tank or not.  

Edited by agarcia34