Sunday Night Football - Steelers @ Patriots

Dome

Just now, rackcs said:

I wish I didn't have work tomorrow so I could get good and ****ed up. I really need it the way this game's going. 

Call in. Say you can't leave your house cause some guy on the internet made aggressive sexual remarks and inquired about your whereabouts. Should buy you a few days.

I can show up if you needed.... to help sell it, of course. I'm a bunch better actor than Mahomes.

Just lmk... 

Just now, Kiltman said:

gotcha, I'm the opposite ...so Ad Astra is far above the bar for a movie that gets me to the theater.

I go to the AMC by me and have Alist though and have that $4 popcorn bucket..so it rounds out to like $10/$12 per visit.

Not spending $25-$30 per trip lowers your bar considerably though ha

Love Alist. I see three movies almost every week. I almost never buy popcorn so I'm only usually spending the $20 a month and get tons of value for it.

1 minute ago, The LBC said:

The bolo (and the snakeskin boots, you can't forget those) stays encased in lexan when it's not around Phil's neck.

If you had to guess, how many times have one of those tassels accidentally poked his wife in the eye?

And you know exactly what I mean. They've got like a dozen children.

3 minutes ago, FourThreeMafia said:

Brown's antics got worse and worse over the years.   And Brown's actions pretty much ensured he wasnt coming back even before any sides were taken.

Stop making excuses for Brown.

Huh?    How did we lose?    Bell wasnt worth the money he wanted.   He still isnt.

No one said they are infallible.   Not one person.   You are just reaching to bash the team like you do every time we are losing.  

But an aging QB who largely benefitted from Bell and Brown over the last few years is worth the extension we gave him?

5 minutes ago, Chiefs FTW said:

No Bell and no Brown, looks like the Steelers are done for B|

Bell was garbage today:  3.5 per run and 5.3 per catch. They could not score 17 at home vs the Bills.

Conner is as good if not better and he will have a better year than Bell.

They are playing on the road vs the Patriots on Super Bowl Celebration night. Lets see how they do against the Bungles and the Brownies first.

1 minute ago, Dome said:

If you had to guess, how many times have one of those tassels accidentally poked his wife in the eye?

And you know exactly what I mean.

I mean, they're high school sweethearts so if you consider how long he's probably been wearing bolo's around her, she's probably got a lot of experience ducking the tassels by this point.

Archived