Sunday Night Football - Steelers @ Patriots

Dome

Just now, rackcs said:

Love Alist. I see three movies almost every week. I almost never buy popcorn so I'm only usually spending the $20 a month and get tons of value for it.

it's awesome, I had OG moviepass before it went to hell last year...but almost like this better cause I can reserve seats ahead of time.

I've tried to quit popcorn, but I can't...at least that bucket makes it affordable ha.

We're looking into moving and having an AMC nearby is legitimately near the top of my must haves haha

Just now, Kiltman said:

it's awesome, I had OG moviepass before it went to hell last year...but almost like this better cause I can reserve seats ahead of time.

I've tried to quit popcorn, but I can't...at least that bucket makes it affordable ha.

We're looking into moving and having an AMC nearby is legitimately near the top of my must haves haha

I'm on a diet so avoiding the popcorn has been a bit easier for me. And same about moving. I've got 2 AMCs within half an hour of me and I'd like to keep it that way.

• Like 1

Just now, rackcs said:

I'm on a diet so avoiding the popcorn has been a bit easier for me. And same about moving. I've got 2 AMCs within half an hour of me and I'd like to keep it that way.

How the hell can someone enjoy a movie without popcorn. As a matter of fact I'm going to go pop some homestyle right now and throw some butter topping on it filled with saturated fats and popcorn salt!

6 minutes ago, The LBC said:

I mean, they're high school sweethearts so if you consider how long he's probably been wearing bolo's around her, she's probably got a lot of experience ducking the tassels by this point.

Ok.

Next question.

does he wear it every time?