Sunday Night Football - Steelers @ Patriots

Dome

1 minute ago, Small Town Values said:

Me. Have you seen that junk his wife forces him to eat. I just can't do it, bro. 

He eats it with a smile and washes it down with the tears of the * crowd.

He wants to play until he is 50 so he can not enjoy food!

5 minutes ago, SkippyX said:

I think you mean 2 TDs and 8 picks in 2 Jacksonville games masked the fact that he was 60 TDs and 22 picks in the other 29 games. (That's Rodgers territory)

Was the 64.2% or the 67% year the bad accuracy one. Or are we talking seekrit WR fixins of all his bad passes for magical improvements to completion percentage?

It must be the 23 starts above 60% completions that really showcases how he's lost it as a QB.

That 39-38 win over the Ravens were he threw for 506 yards was screaming its time to retire to me.

The 469 yards and 5 TDs in the playoffs against the one team that really has his number lately... what a bad QB!

Those efficiency numbers are borderline top 10 in the NFL these days, while he lead the league in INTs last year.  60% comp is like practically a baseline.

And yes, having an HoF WR and an emerging star at #2 do a lot to improve someone's numbers.  There's been a lot of points left on the field from missing AB or Juju being open for huge games.

I ain't even saying he's bad, but he's been in decline for awhile and is closer to being an average starter than what he was in like, 2014.

Like I am not even remotely surprised at how much the offense struggled tonight.

Archived