Sunday Night Football - Steelers @ Patriots

Dome

10 minutes ago, SkippyX said:

The Patriots dropped Hernandez the second they found out about his crimes.

Oh yeah dude, totally. And it's like they also definitely had zero clue to the absolute LAUNDRY LIST of bad stuff he was mixed up in down in Florida under the tutelage of Belichick's good buddy Urban Meyer. And the stuff that he continued to be involved with during his entire time with New England, to the point that they advised him to go to a safehouse and lay low for awhile.

But no, yeah, no, yeah, no, totally, once he was arrested and rung up on MURDER CHARGES, the saintly benevolent brotherhood known as The Patriots, in good conscience, knew what they had to do and acted swiftly!

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, DannyB said:

Oh yeah dude, totally. And it's like they also definitely had zero clue to the absolute LAUNDRY LIST of bad stuff he was mixed up in down in Florida under the tutelage of Belichick's good buddy Urban Meyer. And the stuff that he continued to be involved with during his entire time with New England, to the point that they advised him to go to a safehouse and lay low for awhile.

But no, yeah, no, yeah, no, totally, once he was arrested and rung up on MURDER CHARGES, the saintly benevolent brotherhood known as The Patriots, in good conscience, knew what they had to do and acted swiftly!

Yeah, pick up the first stone, fan of a team that has never signed a bad dude from college.

14 minutes ago, PatriotsWin! said:

Our online situation is very worrisome. Felt a sting when our RT went down. More so after seeing what the reshuffled linemen came out looking like hot garbage. I hope they figure out something for next week or Brady is in trouble.

you can't spin you're underdog woahs here Satan

We are wise to your tricks

Larry Phillips played for 3 teams. (St Louis, Miami, SF)

Leonard Little got back on the field in the same town (St Louis) where he MURDERED a woman with alcohol and a vehicle.

• He got another DUI in 2004 and the Rams kept him on the team

The Patriots renounced draft pick Christian Peter as a disgusting human.

• He later played for the Giants, Bears, and Colts.

Ray Rice was welcomed back and cheered by fans of the Ravens.

Vick played for the Eagles, Jets, and Steelers after his prison time.

Stallworth played for the 'skins, Ravens and Patriots after he killed a man

The Bengals uniforms should be prison stripes.

I am sure you know about the Chiefs and Hill.

The Cowboys uniform should be orange jump suits.

Frank Clark in Seattle and KC

The 'skins embraced Peterson and Foster

The Giants protected a domestic abuser / creepy stalker kicker!

This is just off the top of my head. There are hundreds more.

But yeah the Patriots are the bad guys. xD

29 minutes ago, rob_shadows said:

Let's be honest... Who wouldn't want to live with Tom Brady

Dude I agree with the others: I would NOT want to live with Tom Brady. Can you imagine sitting down to dinner, super hungry, and sitting in front of you is a shot of seaweed juice (Garabogazköl Basin, strained only on the vernal equinox when the temperature is between 18-22 degrees celsius), and a plate of Eston Green lentils that have been blessed by a Meivazhi shaman and are arranged on the plate according to the Golden Ratio.

I mean just imagine it. And then you might say something witty, like, "Hey, where's dinner?", and then his blank, soulless eyes just kinda look through you and he's like "Ha! Ha! Ha! I do love hu-mour!"

• Like 1

1 minute ago, SkippyX said:

But yeah the Patriots are the bad guys. xD

They aren't THE bad guys, but they certainly aren't the good guys. No teams are. They're all greedy scum-suckers who only react just as much as they have to in order to avoid PR blowback.