Sunday Night Football - Steelers @ Patriots

Dome

Just now, Small Town Values said:

Well that was trash. Why do the Steelers always wait until impossible situations to go for it on 4th?

One thing is for certain... This level of suck can only be achieved with an all round team effort.

there has been so much scared FB today...like have we not learned anything the last couple of years?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ninjapirate said:

chung is playing? i thought he was going to prison on drug charges.

It's the Patriots. They state will offer him some minor plea deal that means he just basically has to say "yeah I did it I'm sorry" and the charges would be dropped...

But he and the franchise will lawyer up to the gills and turn it into a knockdown drag-out battle going through many levels of the court system, based on tiny ridiculous lawyer-speak technicalities until the state is finally just like "OKAY NEVERMIND JUST GO AWAY, JESUS!"

And then all of Patriots Nation will run out to their yards in their jorts, manboobs jiggling, chug a Bud Light and scream "SEE I TOLD YOU!! THEY HATE US CAUSE THEY AIN'T US!!"