Who killed you this week?

EaglesPeteC

David Johnson....

Jimmy G....

Myself. 

I have to take the blame for Jimmy G. I was unaware of the weather situation there, otherwise I would have started Matthew Stafford even with the subpar matchup. The DJ thing obviously I couldn't forecast, though it's doubly painful when I had Chase on my bench lol Also, I cut Latavius Murray prior to kickoff. I had picked him up so nobody else would take him and start him, but never had any intention of starting him against the Bears defense, so i went ahead and cut him knowing he couldn't be picked up through waivers until after the slate of games was over. Probably should have just started him. And oh yeah, went ahead and started Tyler Boyd instead of Ekeler in my flex. 

Trubisky's garbage time TD to Allen Robinson pretty much iced me (still have Wentz, Zeke, and Robbie Anderson... against the Pats to go, but it's a pretty insurmountable 28-pts-plus-whatever-Sony-Michel-puts-up cushion in a standard league to overcome).  Lots of little things like that killed me this week: Brian Daboll refusing to give Devin Singletary touches, Tennessee only managing 1 sack against the Chargers' ramshackle MASH unit OL, that garbage time defensive TD by the Rams scoring for my opponent.  Wasted a plum of a performance by Marvin Jones.

1 hour ago, Forge said:

Miraculously, despite leaving 81 points on my bench (55 of which probably should have been in the lineup), I'm up by 2.5 points going into the final 2 games. I have Michael Gallup against his Sony Michel. 

Michael Gallup about to be added to this list

Stafford giving Kenny Golladay all of 2 targets was brutal today. Not that it really would have mattered, seeming down week across the board except the guy I played against who had Rodgers/Waller/Ekeler. Gonna end up 2nd highest scorer on the week and taking the L which is just about the most annoying position to be in. 

Here we go,

Big screw you to Carson Wentz. Dude is officially on bum-status. Now I have to travel to the island of misfit toys to find 15 points every week. Thanks scrub.

Another screw you to Kerryon Johnsons weak knee and his 3.3 YPC. 

Screw you Moleshrew and the Jags OC, for feeding that scrub Dede over Chark. 

Big screw you to Gallup, who was offered up free targets against weak secondary's, and proceeded to do his best Casper impression. What a bum. 

The ultimate screw you goes to DavidJohnson and his bust'd behind. Take the DNP like a man scrub. Side screw you to myself for not starting Chase. 

Reserving a screw you to Sonny Michel tonight and his perpetual disappointment. Need him to get my 9 points, and I pull off a miracle. Guessing he will give me 6.5 points like the uberscrub he is. 

I HATE FANTASY FOOTBALL

• Like 2

11 hours ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Prime time Kirk Cousins strikes again

Lets pour on out for all our brethren, who like me, read the match up tea leafs and started Kirk,

23-26 - YES

280+ - Yards YES!!!

NO PICKS - HELL YES

NO TD's - oh no..

10.5 points - NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Do I like that Kirk, no, I'm afraid I do not.

Crazy to think Winstons 6 TO game garnered MORE POINTS.  Fantasy is dumb, so fricking dumb.

• Like 1