Who killed you this week?

EaglesPeteC

5 hours ago, BaltimoreTerp said:

Packers defense. The rest of my team balled out and it looks like I'm going to be the 2nd highest scorer of the week losing to the Godwin/Chubb team unless Conner can give me 21 tonight. It's the weeks like this where you get everything else right but one mistake haunts you - that hurt the most. 

Got 22.5 from Conner and survived Chubb/Godwin and starting the Packers defense. Holy crap. Maybe the best comeback win I've ever had in fantasy, was completely dead and buried until Evans hit that long TD in the Rams game. I know this is no longer the thread for this but this was crazy. 

16 minutes ago, BaltimoreTerp said:

Got 22.5 from Conner and survived Chubb/Godwin and starting the Packers defense. Holy crap. Maybe the best comeback win I've ever had in fantasy, was completely dead and buried until Evans hit that long TD in the Rams game. I know this is no longer the thread for this but this was crazy. 

I accept because I am 5-0 in fantasy leagues for the week and the Eagles won this week 

Edited by EaglesPeteC

Surprisingly, nobody this week. Playing the #1 team in the league (I'm currently third), and he's undefeated, so I didn't expect to win. I am super annoyed by the garbage time stats that have killed me the last two weeks. He had both Ryan and Dak who just picked up a ton of garbage stats, Austin Hooper picked up some, etc. Just really annoying. Oh, and he had CMC. So that was kind of brutal. 

Plus, I was in some really weird lineup spots. Had a bunch of people who were coming back off injury and available, but didn't have great matchups, wasn't sure how they would look, etc. So guys like Gallup, McLaurin and TY Hilton were also questions. When I got word that Hilton was going to play, I picked him to start (sadly, Gallup would have been a great play, though I stand by the decision). 

So now I'm down by 45.5 points (with his garbage time still ongoing with Dak), but I have 4 people left to play. So really not impossible that I pull this one out. The big question is going to be whether or not Hardman does anything, as he is the person I chose to start at WR rather than the injury guys. So I have Jimmy G tomorrow night, Kelce / Hardman for the Chiefs tonight, and Hilton for the Colts. But so far, everyone largely did what I thought they were going to do. 

Seriously, most garbage of garbage time stats here I'm up against with Dak. Just unreal lol. 

But final tally has me down 49.5 points. Need a 12.5 average from my 4 players remaining. PPR league, so definitely doable with 2 receivers, a quarterback and a tight end. 

Though now I'm kind of annoyed with myself for not just dropping Hardman and picking up Deebo Samuel to play since I feel like Samuel is the far more likely guaranteed to get something with regards to points. 

Edited by Forge

Ughhhh, not even CMC could save me from the Watson/ Aaron Jones/ Cooper Kupp/ Amari Cooper Buzz saw.

2-3 with a team with Kamara, CMC, Hopkins, Melvin Gordon, LeSean McCoy and Even Engram.  My keeper league team hates me.

Edited by SSG

3 hours ago, Forge said:

Seriously, most garbage of garbage time stats here I'm up against with Dak. Just unreal lol. 

But final tally has me down 49.5 points. Need a 12.5 average from my 4 players remaining. PPR league, so definitely doable with 2 receivers, a quarterback and a tight end. 

Though now I'm kind of annoyed with myself for not just dropping Hardman and picking up Deebo Samuel to play since I feel like Samuel is the far more likely guaranteed to get something with regards to points. 

Well that didn't go as planned...all three of hte guys I Had going tonight missed that mark. Damn, that's hard to do. Now I need 21 from Jimmy G tomorrow, which seems highly unlikely. That's 325 yards, 2 touchdowns with no turnovers. 

Still got a chance to ice the match up tomorrow night but Im gonna start early with whining. 

A BIG, HUGE screw you to the pathetic Indy-KC, who's gawdawful game flow lead too crap games from Hilton and Kelce. Those two players getting a combined two catches in the last three quarters of the game is absolutely ridiculous. Was in a solid position to close out my match up tonight if those two bums could have meet their projections. Thanks for suckering me into wasting my Sunday night watching that trash.

Another big SCREW you to the Jets, for allowing the Eagles to essentially, run the clock out after the first 5 minutes of the game. Can the NFL contract that crotch stain of a franchise yet? Wentz with a side SCREW you for his pathetic 11 points. 

And I have to finish consistently, with a SCREW you to Sonny Michael. Good game, but why couldn't you put up those numbers all year, ya bum. Cant wait to watch you run for 27 yards with no catch next week to continuing being a perpetual disappointment; scrub.

• Like 1

Week 5 - As of Sunday night, Lamar is killing me.  Waller somewhat.  I though he would get at least double digits but I guess the Bears made a concerted effort to cover him.  If Gould can get me 6, all is forgiven.  ;)

I lost by 9 points, making me 3-2 now, because Rivers and Allen wanted to play like garbage and get me only a combined 6 points.

Started Ridley over Mack which wasn't to bad of a decision only 2 point difference. Also, Titans defense didn't do good as well. Streaming my Defense hasn't been good so far this season.

Off topic but this was unbelievable....

Went into tonight with this scenario.

League 1: Down by 1.5 pits with OBJ left to play

League 2: Down by 11 with Kittle left to play

League 3: Up by 20 opponent had Kittle, OBJ, Goodwin and Landry to play and I had Tevin Coleman left to play 

I somehow won all 3 games......