• Clelin Ferrell
    • Gareon Conley
    • Lamarcus Joyner
    • Von Miller
    • Bradley Chubb
    • Chris Harris Jr
    • Other

15 minutes ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

Does anyone think this Denver team is going to accomplish anything with Flacco at QB? Anyone? The guys is Eli Manning-levels of uninspiring.

no.

Denver looks like a 7-9 team.

playoff teams: NE, KC, CLE/BAL/PIT, LAC, HOU, TEN

46 minutes ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

Does anyone think this Denver team is going to accomplish anything with Flacco at QB? Anyone? The guys is Eli Manning-levels of uninspiring.

Flacco is a type of qb whom if you employ as your starter you better have a top 10 oline, top 10 running game. Very good possession wr, veteran capable tes, a special teams that can flip the field and limit yardage, and a stout stingy defense. 

Of those variables I think Denver has Sutton who looks promising right now.  

Everything else isn't it in it's current form.

5-11 6-10 football team if injuries don't pile up.

Just now, thebestever6 said:

Flacco is a type of qb whom if you employ as your starter you better have a top 10 oline, top 10 running game. Very good possession wr, veteran capable tes, a special teams that can flip the field and limit yardage, and a stout stingy defense. 

Of those variables I think Denver has Sutton who looks promising right now.  

Everything else ain't it in it's current form.

5-11 6-10 football team if injuries don't pile up.

holy crap this is like deja vu to what Ravens fans have been saying for years, and now I'm on the outside looking in.

Image result for hello from the other side gif

1 minute ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

holy crap this is like deja vu to what Ravens fans have been saying for years, and now I'm on the outside looking in.

Oh, trust me I know I followed Joe and the Ravens. You gain respect for a team of their calibers front office over time the more you see Elway throw away picks on Flacco, Dekota Watson, Drew Lock.

And the Jury is out on Lock I'm not throwing water on him yet. But, with the state of the oline and qb situation right now year two of Lamar Jackson sounds nice.

18 minutes ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

Do you how garbage y’all sounded? Literally the perfect scenario lol. Like bro come on man. Everything has to be perfect for a imperfect game. Same thing with HCs. If the HC had this, if the ball would have bounce like this! If the Oline blocked better! If we didn’t have so many penalties. Just ridiculous. I was like that with Sam Bradford for a hot min! Blinded. 

8 minutes ago, ITS_RAMMY_PLAYBOI said:

Do you how garbage y’all sounded? Literally the perfect scenario lol. Like bro come on man. Everything has to be perfect for a imperfect game. Same thing with HCs. If the HC had this, if the ball would have bounce like this! If the Oline blocked better! If we didn’t have so many penalties. Just ridiculous. I was like that with Sam Bradford for a hot min! Blinded. 

I've been on the "replace Joe Flacco" train for years now so this is all just hilarious to me personally.

13 minutes ago, ITS_RAMMY_PLAYBOI said:

Everything has to be perfect for a imperfect game.

I didn't mean to sound like that. I just feel like the trading for Flacco is a misevalution of the state of the Broncos right now as a fan. I realize football is an imperfect game.

The biggest issue with the Broncos right now from a fan perspective is too much turnover from a coaches standpoint.  This team has 4 different "head coaches" since 2011. That's not even including staff turnover. How do you develop talent when you change things as often as they do.

Archived