NateDawg

Bounce Back  

35 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

42 minutes ago, mistakey said:

who the actual f is worried about watches other than you

Yo boy Odell too worried about watches 

I was a fan of the trade till that. 

Its honestly disrespectful to the other team. You wearing a 350k watch for what? So we can show off while we get smacked. It’s the dumbest thing I’ve seen in a while. 

We don’t have our priorities right. We too busy smelling our own ****. The Jets are going to want this game. G Williams is going to get them ready for us and it’s a home game for them. I’m taking the Jets

8 minutes ago, brownie man said:

Yo boy Odell too worried about watches 

I was a fan of the trade till that. 

Its honestly disrespectful to the other team. You wearing a 350k watch for what? So we can show off while we get smacked. It’s the dumbest thing I’ve seen in a while. 

We don’t have our priorities right. We too busy smelling our own ****. The Jets are going to want this game. G Williams is going to get them ready for us and it’s a home game for them. I’m taking the Jets

im a software engineer and i like watches but it doesnt stop my performance?  i dont even get hwat this is trying to say

Just now, mistakey said:

im a software engineer and i like watches but it doesnt stop my performance?  i dont even get hwat this is trying to say

It’s a football game what value is the watch adding to his performance. 

With you a watch at least helps you tell time. 

For Odell he’s using it to show off. His mind isn’t focused on the right things. 

When Tom Brady starts wearing luxury watches during the game I’ll come around to it. Till then it’s pointless and disrespectful to your opponent. Which is part of the reason we got smacked 

Just now, brownie man said:

It’s a football game what value is the watch adding to his performance. 

The same as everyone else who wears one.

With you a watch at least helps you tell time. 

It works the same for Odell.

For Odell he’s using it to show off. His mind isn’t focused on the right things. 

So is @mistakey

10 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Lol beat me to it

I love some watches and wear them to work too.

like i mean he prob paid straight cash for the watch theres nothing more to care about the watch its already bought

i mean i could see if like higgins or gilbert had a mille on his wrist and he had to do well to make the payments (if mille even lets you finance it)

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, mistakey said:

like i mean he prob paid straight cash for the watch theres nothing more to care about the watch its already bought

i mean i could see if like higgins or gilbert had a mille on his wrist and he had to do well to make the payments (if mille even lets you finance it)

Dude made a million bucks for his game on Sunday.  

He can afford the watch.

Come on my Fellow Browns Brothers......

We lost 1 game....it is sad and bad how it was lost...but its 1 out of 16 games.......DID ANYONE think we were going 16-0?

We still have a good team....we have a rookie HC who is getting a group of coaches who are working together for the first time together. We have a team that is built to depend on a lot of 2nd year guy's and Rookies. Lets get off the ledge...buckle down....and get to work....I am actually happy they got punched in mouth at home...now we can get over all the hype and understand how its going take a real man effort to make it work....

But as one of the Vets in here, I implore all the faithful to react a little more like:

51dlyOKVfxL._SX425_.jpg

And a little less like:

0-scared-little-girls-cartoon-clipart-32

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, DaWg_LB. said:

Come on my Fellow Browns Brothers......

We lost 1 game....it is sad and bad how it was lost...but its 1 out of 16 games.......DID ANYONE think we were going 16-0?

We still have a good team....we have a rookie HC who is getting a group of coaches who are working together for the first time together. We have a team that is built to depend on a lot of 2nd year guy's and Rookies. Lets get off the ledge...buckle down....and get to work....I am actually happy they got punched in mouth at home...now we can get over all the hype and understand how its going take a real man effort to make it work....

But as one of the Vets in here, I implore all the faithful to react a little more like:

51dlyOKVfxL._SX425_.jpg

And a little less like:

0-scared-little-girls-cartoon-clipart-32

We're going to continue to get the best from each team we play. They will be looking to show us up because of the hype. We fell apart in our only game so far. It's not going to get any easier with our schedule. We're going to learn a lot about these players on Monday.