Redskins vs Cowboys Gameday Thread - Week 2 (9/15/19)

MKnight82

Just now, lavar703 said:

I honestly have no clue how Snyder could’ve sat back after last season and decided it would be a good idea to bring this whole gang back? What has Allen accomplished as GM to keep his job? Why is Gruden and Manusky still here? 

So now a new HC and GM will want to pick his own QB?

1 minute ago, Woz said:

It only works if the "David" hits 50% of their 3 pointers ...

My brother @Woz with an excellent example of what I mean by random chance and variance. David ain’t hitting 50% of his 3s if he has to chuck 45 of them up there. 

...though if we’re being fair, that particular David could have hit 25% of his 3s that night and still scored enough to win the game 😉

1 minute ago, Marcus21 said:

I am surprised how bad this defense is..... 

I'm not, you lose your best player and leader in Allen and your #2 and 3 corners you're bound to take a step back on defense. Plus, Manusky doesn't run enough confusing schemes/games with the offense, and doesn't do enough exotic blitzes.

3 minutes ago, e16bball said:

My brother @Woz with an excellent example of what I mean by random chance and variance. David ain’t hitting 50% of his 3s if he has to chuck 45 of them up there. 

...though if we’re being fair, that particular David could have hit 25% of his 3s that night and still scored enough to win the game 😉

No, they couldn't.

What made UMBC win was the fact that they were hitting hard 3s with hands in their face. That forced Virginia to move away from their pack line defense and opened up the key.

The UMBC players played the game of their lives.