Heisman Watch 2019: Not Your Average Joe #New1

beekay414

30 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

If OSU keeps dominating teams, it’s Justin Fields vs Joe Burrow / Tua (winner of that matchup).

If I had to decide today, it’s Joe.

Don't think Burrow has to win. As long as he personally doesn't play bad. He throws for 350 and 3 TDs with 0 INTs but LSU loses a close 38-35 type game? He's still the favorite. 

4 hours ago, Spartica4Real said:

Don't think Burrow has to win. As long as he personally doesn't play bad. He throws for 350 and 3 TDs with 0 INTs but LSU loses a close 38-35 type game? He's still the favorite. 

IDK a conference title game performance might sway votes too. Burrows loses to Bama loses out on that chance to have one more big time national game, where someone like Fields might have that stage.

I not sure how if the Heisman award stands for 'The most outstanding player in college football' then Chase Young isnt the leader.

He is quite clearly the best player in college football putting up a season from a defensive player that maybe only Suh/Woodson in the last 20+ years can match. 

That to me is more impressive then another run of the mill great college QB passing season which we get 2-3x per season.

• Like 1