2020 Draft thread

lavar703

On 9/24/2019 at 6:12 PM, lavar703 said:

It’s really sad that this is how far we’ve sunk lol

I embrace it. It's been a while since we've embraced the suck and realized it's going go be a losing season but bc of that we could have a brighter future bc we’ll be picking a top prospect in the top 10.

5 minutes ago, turtle28 said:

Me too! No way we should stay at #1. We should trade back with a QB needy team so we can continue to build our team around Haskins.

9 minutes ago, MikeT14 said:

If were #1 I expect a kings ransom of picks. 

That’s when you call the dolphins and try to steal all their first rounders for tua lol

it would be like trading Tua for Chase Young, Delpit, and a LT in my eyes

• Like 1

1 hour ago, turtle28 said:

Way, way too much football left to know. The Dolphins still have the least amount of talent.

But if your a smart GM and know how to build a football team, you still take advantage of the opportunity of adding high rated talent to your team. 

The freaking Giants and Cowboys kinda showed us how to do it. Suck for a year or two and build through the draft. Giants got a QB and Barkley. Dallas got Elliot. Like wtf is sooo wrong with the Skins doing the samething? 

Answer: Impatient fans who want to start a Rookie QB and have the organization stay medicore instead of going the route of building and adding more talent around him. 

Them picking at 13, 15, or 17 isn't gonna help them like landing at #1 and getting loads of picks to add even more high value talent. 

THE TEAM ISN'T WINNING THE SUPERBOWL THIS YEAR PEOPLE!!! PLEASE ACCEPT THAT, SO THE PROCESS TO BEING A SUPERBOWL Contender can get started!

Edited by Skins212689

9 minutes ago, Skins212689 said:

But if your a smart GM and know how to build a football team, you still take advantage of the opportunity of adding high rated talent to your team. 

The freaking Giants and Cowboys kinda showed us how to do it. Suck for a year or two and build through the draft. Giants got a QB and Barkley. Dallas got Elliot. Like wtf is sooo wrong with the Skins doing the samething? 

Answer: Impatient fans who want to start a Rookie QB and have the organization stay medicore instead of going the route of building and adding more talent around him. 

Them picking at 13, 15, or 17 isn't gonna help them like landing at #1 and getting loads of picks to add even more high value talent. 

THE TEAM ISN'T WINNING THE SUPERBOWL THIS YEAR PEOPLE!!! PLEASE ACCEPT THAT, SO THE PROCESS TO BEING A SUPERBOWL Contender can get started!

I'm lost, that has nothing to do which my quoted post to what HTTR posted about someone’s analytics which has us drafting #1 overall over the least talented team in the NFL, the Dolphins.

For 1, I think everyone believes we’ll beat the Dolphins in two weeks, which means they’ll be a game ahead of them for the #1 pick and they’ll have the tiebreaker over us too.

Who in the hell actually believes we’ll end up with a worse record than the Dolphins this year?

11 minutes ago, turtle28 said:

I'm lost, that has nothing to do which my quoted post to what HTTR posted about someone’s analytics which has us drafting #1 overall over the least talented team in the NFL, the Dolphins.

For 1, I think everyone believes we’ll beat the Dolphins in two weeks, which means they’ll be a game ahead of them for the #1 pick and they’ll have the tiebreaker over us too.

Who in the hell actually believes we’ll end up with a worse record than the Dolphins this year?

You and others are calling for Haskins to start and making the odds of them getting that #1 pick lower oppose to just sucking like the Dolphins are. 

They need to have a worst record than the Dolphins so they are forced to trade up for Tua. Talent doesn't matter at this point. 

Yes you give the Dolphins a competitive game but I hope they loss throughout the season until the #1 is theirs!

Edited by Skins212689