2020 Draft thread

lavar703

On 9/21/2019 at 4:24 PM, naptownskinsfan said:

I don't think Bruce Allen is going to go, and he's the big problem.  My theory is that Snyder views Allen as Redskins royalty because of his father, and won't get rid of him.  Which is stupid, but it follows Snyder thinking as he does identify as a fan. 

Danny only worships money.Bruce costs him enough and he will show him the door.

2 hours ago, MikeT14 said:

Remember before the season when we were listed as having the 2nd easiest schedule in the NFL *stares at .615*

Oh I’m completely confident we will win our way out of a top prospect that could transcend the roster we’re good at that lol

Honestly I don’t see us winning more than 3 games, the dolphins are the only team I see us really with a great shot of winning. Honestly I have the giants winning both games against us.

if we get pick 2 and have our pick of chase young, Thomas, or Jeudy I think you have to consider trading down 2 or 3 spots to a team that’s looking to draft a QB

its possible one or two will be there at 4-6, picking up a potential 2nd and still grabbing a star would be what I would want. 

Say we trade down with Cincy #4 so they take Herbert, I know a 2nd is a lot to ask but Multiple teams can call to move up and they could get desperate. 

Tua, Herbert, Thomas I think are the first 3 off the board. If we pick at 4 then we have our pick of young and Jeudy. As much as I absolutely love Jeudy I still think I take young.

if we can somehow trade Trent to the cardinals or Scherref to the Vikings (he’s not signing back) and possibly get another 1st then we could rebuild this team

1A Chase Young

1B Grant Delpit

1C CeeDee Lamb

2A Trey Smith

that to me would be my absolute dream.

go OL,CB,TE BPA the rest of the way

Edited by LoganF89