Montez Sweat vs Preston Smith

taylor made

1 minute ago, turtle28 said:

Kirk doesn’t usually have an issue playing well against good teams. He produces good stats in almost every game he plays.

Kirk was 75% for 233 yards vs the Bears. That’s pretty good vs that defense. 

In comparison, Keenum had more yards and 2 TDs (one in garbage time) but Keenum had 5 turnovers vs the Bears defense. 

Kirk only had one turnover vs the Bears, just one fumble. Keenum had 3 interceptions and lost two fumbles.

A QB who doesn't throw much down the field and is a dink and dunk guy completion percentage is gonna look nice. Thats not gonna get them Wins though. Bears did exactly what You do if you want to Beat Kirk Cousins make him beat you. Cook and the run game was stopped. Theilin wasn't a factor while Diggs was the only WR to have over 100 yards. The offense didn't score a TD. 

1 hour ago, Skins212689 said:

A QB who doesn't throw much down the field and is a dink and dunk guy completion percentage is gonna look nice. Thats not gonna get them Wins though. Bears did exactly what You do if you want to Beat Kirk Cousins make him beat you. Cook and the run game was stopped. Theilin wasn't a factor while Diggs was the only WR to have over 100 yards. The offense didn't score a TD. 

So Diggs had over 100 yards but everything was dunk and dunk?? Ok buddy, sure.

The Vikings had a better chance of winning that game then we did with our QB when he turned the ball over 5 times bc he’s careless with the ball.

Kirk only has 6 turnovers for the season, Keenum almost had that many in the Bears game! Lmfao 😂 

1 hour ago, turtle28 said:

The Vikings had a better chance of winning that game then we did with our QB when he turned the ball over 5 times bc he’s careless with the ball.

Kirk only has 6 turnovers for the season, Keenum almost had that many in the Bears game! Lmfao 😂 

Diggs had over 100 yards against us but only 1 catch was a long ball from Cousins. His other long catch was mainly a catch and run. The one he fumbled on. Another big gain was his screen pass to Cook. It's true Buddy.

The main point though they lost to better competition. LMAO😂😂 #Facts 

You still can't prove me wrong on that! 

Edited by Skins212689

1 hour ago, turtle28 said:

Cousins is in a zone-running scheme with West Coast playcalling with a bend to playaction and rollouts........essentially what Kyle Shanahan, Sean McVay and Jay Gruden ran with him.  So of course it's going to be dink and dunk passes, because that is how the WCO operates.  It's not Air Coryell shooting the ball down the field.  

• Like 2

10 hours ago, naptownskinsfan said:

Cousins is in a zone-running scheme with West Coast playcalling with a bend to playaction and rollouts........essentially what Kyle Shanahan, Sean McVay and Jay Gruden ran with him.  So of course it's going to be dink and dunk passes, because that is how the WCO operates.  It's not Air Coryell shooting the ball down the field.  

Good point. It’s nice when others understand this. Thanks 

47 minutes ago, naptownskinsfan said:

Exactly.  Complaining that a QB in the WCO offense dinks and dunks is like a fan of a team that runs the triple option complaining about running the fullback dive.  Know your offensive schemes.  

Am I complaining or stating that his dinks and dunks is what allows him to have such a high completion percentage? Think it's more stating his dinks and dunks is what allows him to have such a high completion percentage. 

Edited by Skins212689

1 hour ago, Skins212689 said:

Am I complaining or stating that his dinks and dunks is what allows him to have such a high completion percentage? Think it's more stating his dinks and dunks is what allows him to have such a high completion percentage. 

So you are upset that he's doing what the offense is designed to do?  I don't understand the gripe.  

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, Skins212689 said:

Get your guy to beat Winning teams and have him take the Vikings as far as Keenum did. Cousins is 5-27 against above average teams. 

For someone who doesn't like Kirk Cousins, you sure can't get him off your mind! 😂  You're infatuated with talking about Kirk.

3 minutes ago, turtle28 said:

For someone who doesn't like Kirk Cousins, you sure can't get him off your mind! 😂  You're infatuated with talking about Kirk.

Why are you back in the discussion, I told you I'm done with you. I told you when Kirk proves my Main POINTS wrong we can start the discussion again. Have a good one Turtle. 

2 hours ago, Skins212689 said:

Why are you back in the discussion, I told you I'm done with you. I told you when Kirk proves my Main POINTS wrong we can start the discussion again. Have a good one Turtle. 

If you're done with me, stop replying to my posts... ;)

• 5 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Slateman said:

Smith now has 10.5 sacks. He had three of those sacks in Week 3 against the Broncos and Joe Flacco. But other than that, they've been pretty spaced out. 

Yeah, the Broncos OL might he the worst in the NFL.  He's had a great season but again, he's playing LOLB - where he should have played in DC - rushing against bigger & slower RTs - that helps any pass rusher, even if they're named Mack, Miller or Lawrence.

That being said, a sack is a sack and they all count the same.

5 hours ago, Slateman said:

Smith now has 10.5 sacks. He had three of those sacks in Week 3 against the Broncos and Joe Flacco. But other than that, they've been pretty spaced out. 

He sucked for the Redskins though.  Its pretty obvious our defensive coaching staff is the worst in the league and doesn't know how to put players in position to succeed.  

• Like 2