Week 3 GDT: Titans @ Jaguars TNF

TitanLegend

Just now, KingTitan said:

I was gonna give it to Week 6. But this is hard to watch. 

No flowe on offense and it just flat out stinks.

Have no real feel that Tannehill will do better with how things are constructed. But can't miss as much as Marcus has. 

At this point, I'd rather throw Zach Mettenberger out there. 

1 minute ago, titans0021 said:

The idea that Ryan Tannehill is going to fix an offense that is using three tight ends as a base and still can’t protect or not hold is hilarious.

i don't think anyone thinks he's gonna fix things, but at this point mariota is consistently missing throws that almost any starting QB in the league could hit

• Like 2

1 minute ago, titans0021 said:

The idea that Ryan Tannehill is going to fix an offense that is using three tight ends as a base and still can’t protect or not hold is hilarious.

Who said it would? Both are draft busts and below average to average QBs. Can’t keep putting the same bum out there over and over. He’s terrible right now.

Im not blaming Mariota as usual hes missed some throws...the real problem is our WR's are being shut down by Ramsey and Bouye...instead of drawing up plays for Delanie/Lewis/Humphries. In all fairness the penalties and sloppy play has put us in positions to have to try to force something.

We just need to play our game...this offense just needs to turn it up a few levels especially in a few of those drives that we had great field position.

Just now, titans0021 said:

We have embarrassing playcalling, are constantly max protecting and still can’t stop allowing pressure and holding. Marcus is a problem, I’m not arguing that, he’s not even close to the biggest problem.

He is, because we were tied for lead league in fewest penalties coming in and were first in that category last year. Mariota is a weekly issue, not just a 1 quarter issue.

I'm not saying the play-calling isn't an issue, but when your QB is consistently missing his opportunities that's a huge issue. I don't think the OL is giving up a lot of pressure and there have been open receivers when we aren't calling some cute play.

I'm kinda hopeless watching now. 

I mean we have a terrible 1st round pick in Adoree. Davis has his own little brain farts at times. 

Defense gave them two TDs. 

Offense has no flow. 

Penalties are depressing. 

Marcus can't move this offense. 

OC Looks like he is in over his head. 

2 minutes ago, -Hope- said:

i don't think anyone thinks he's gonna fix things, but at this point mariota is consistently missing throws that almost any starting QB in the league could hit

This. He's missing throws that are within 5 yards of the LOS. He can't make standard throws.