Jalen Ramsey requests trade from Jaguars

TitanLegend

Can’t see Ramsey just walking around on the field. Moss had already been paid by the time he loafed it in Oakland. His first season there he was calling out Porter so he was caring then but the next season he’d had enough and it’s why he looked so good on the Pats. Went from worst run organization to the best and he was inspired. I’m a Raider fan and dysfunction has been the norm for quite a while. 

Edited by G

Just now, pwny said:

You've being obscenely obtuse if you don't think players get shoved multiple times every single game.

There's a difference between getting shoved once and getting shoved numerous times. Eventually things will boil over.

So just to be clear, you don't think there is a difference between the Green/Ramsey buildup and your average post-scrum shove?

Just now, SmittyBacall said:

There's a difference between getting shoved once and getting shoved numerous times. Eventually things will boil over.

So just to be clear, you don't think there is a difference between the Green/Ramsey buildup and your average post-scrum shove?

I watched the All-22. He wasn't shoved numerous times. Quit making up things to try to make Ramsey seem worse.

3 minutes ago, SmittyBacall said:

Literally from the mouth of Jalen Ramsey.

Which he can do....

You're acting like he was doing something you shouldn't be doing.

Part of Ramsey's game is getting under the skin and in the ear of other players. He's far from the only one that does it and it's proven to work. He's not some dirty player. Listen to most any WR's and their respect for Ramsey after every game. It's what he does.

Edited by .Buzz

14 minutes ago, SmittyBacall said:

Literally from the mouth of Jalen Ramsey.

I see you pulled that from the cincyjungle article where they literally found no evidence of any abnormal physicality before that play and instead chose to focus on the trash talk from Jalen that they found that led up to the fight. Good job missing that he was simply saying he was being physical with Green the whole game. 

Even Marvin Lewis said it was trash talk that got Green so upset

Green also said the thing they were warned about was hands to the face.

“The ref came to me (on the) sideline and said next time he puts his hands to your face, we’re going to call it.

Which, yes is a penalty, but isn't indicative of some behavioral problems that would give teams pause.

14 minutes ago, pwny said:

Which, yes is a penalty, but isn't indicative of some behavioral problems that would give teams pause.

Where did I say that?

I commented on a quote where you basically implied Ramsey was a victim. 

Like when he got punched by AJ Green and then didn't do anything?

I'm saying he wasn't innocent in the incident. I'm not sure how you can disagree. I think we're arguing for two different things.

18 minutes ago, .Buzz said:

Which he can do....

You're acting like he was doing something you shouldn't be doing.

Part of Ramsey's game is getting under the skin and in the ear of other players. He's far from the only one that does it and it's proven to work. He's not some dirty player. Listen to most any WR's and their respect for Ramsey after every game. It's what he does.

Of course he can. He can talk all he wants and he can be physical all he wants. Shoving someone in the back is different. I'm not surprised Green snapped. I think anyone would. But I'm not buying this victim narrative.

6 minutes ago, SmittyBacall said:

Where did I say that?

I commented on a quote where you basically implied Ramsey was a victim. 

I'm saying he wasn't innocent in the incident. I'm not sure how you can disagree. I think we're arguing for two different things.

The context of the discussion was that his contract wants and his "on-field incidents" were mitigating factors in his value to teams across the league. If you're jumping into the discussion for some other reason, I'm unaware of what it would be.

He pushed Green. It happens a hundred times a week in the NFL. That time it led to a fight. That doesn't mean that the NFL would look at Jalen's push any differently than the thousand that happen across the league in any given year and view it as a negative on him as a player.

2 minutes ago, SmittyBacall said:

Of course he can. He can talk all he wants and he can be physical all he wants. Shoving someone in the back is different. I'm not surprised Green snapped. I think anyone would. But I'm not buying this victim narrative.

Well yeah, he's not a victim.

But he's not dirty nor should we be talking as if he has on field/off field problems lol.

Just now, pwny said:

The context of the discussion was that his contract wants and his "on-field incidents" were mitigating factors in his value to teams across the league. If you're jumping into the discussion for some other reason, I'm unaware of what it would be.

And therein lies the issue. I was just replying to your comment. Didn't mean to stir the pot.