Jalen Ramsey requests trade from Jaguars

TitanLegend

46 minutes ago, pwny said:

If you don't understand that the NFL requires all unsportsmanlike penalties to be accompanied by a fine, there's really no reason to continue discussing this with you.

You do know what you are being, right?

Brad Allen, the referee, said both players were "absolutely" warned before the brawl transpired. Ramsey was ejected for instigating the brawl, and Green was ejected for fighting — Allen said.

NFL didn't fine him but obviously Ramsey instigated it and I don't know how anyone could question that. I'm not sure why it matters, teams aren't going to have that one incident factor into anything no one cares about a fight on the field.

19 minutes ago, Thomas5737 said:

You do know what you are being, right?

Brad Allen, the referee, said both players were "absolutely" warned before the brawl transpired. Ramsey was ejected for instigating the brawl, and Green was ejected for fighting — Allen said.

NFL didn't fine him but obviously Ramsey instigated it and I don't know how anyone could question that. I'm not sure why it matters, teams aren't going to have that one incident factor into anything no one cares about a fight on the field.

No, do tell me what I’m being.

Yeah. Brad Allen did say that. You know who also knew he said that? The NFL - who has a rule that all unsportsmanlike conduct penalties result in fines and still didn’t fine him, even having known that Jalen was warned previously. Weird.

You’re claiming he “blindsided” a player “well after the play ended” and it was “absolutely a penalty”. The NFL reviewed all of this, knew Ramsey was warned about fighting, and yet they didn’t fine him when a minimum fine is REQUIRED to accompany all unsportsmanlike conduct penalties. You cannot read that any other way than he did not commit a penalty, otherwise he would have been assessed the required minimum fine.

17 minutes ago, pwny said:

No, do tell me what I’m being.

Yeah. Brad Allen did say that. You know who also knew he said that? The NFL - who has a rule that all unsportsmanlike conduct penalties result in fines and still didn’t fine him, even having known that Jalen was warned previously. Weird.

You’re claiming he “blindsided” a player “well after the play ended” and it was “absolutely a penalty”. The NFL reviewed all of this, knew Ramsey was warned about fighting, and yet they didn’t fine him when a minimum fine is REQUIRED to accompany all unsportsmanlike conduct penalties. You cannot read that any other way than he did not commit a penalty, otherwise he would have been assessed the required minimum fine.

Well it wasn't a blindside block, it was a shove to the ground from behind. I assume the NFL felt pity for him since he already got his punishment. Looks like the NFL erred because it was a penalty and an obvious one.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, pwny said:
4 hours ago, KhanYouDigIt said:

Schefty said he is indeed sick, sick of being a Jacksonville Jaguar.

I heard it's a respiratory infection. He can't stop Coughlin.

Well played but lost in the Soap Opera discussion the past few PG's! 👏🍺

Edited by Nabbs4u
  • Like 1

45 minutes ago, PapaShogun said:

It would be interesting if Ramsey pulled a Vince Carter or Randy Moss. Just deciding to let receivers beat him for a touchdown or big gain. Oops. 

He'd be a fool to do that. Players might support other players messing with coaching or management, even requesting to get out of town, but getting on the field and dogging it is unforgivable 

Edited by Superduperman
  • Like 1