2020 College Prospects

BroncoBruin

1 minute ago, thebestever6 said:

Runningback is as Important as linebacker on a fangio led team history will repeat itself. We're going there day 2 most likely. 

This is much better. Saying most likely or In my opinion or I believe. Because to flat out say you know what’s going to happen is a joke.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, thebestever6 said:

Look at fangios last stops at DC!! 

-Carolina in the 90s Stephen Davis was drafted round 2 to build the offense around right when he got there first 2 years.

- Indianapolis colts- edgerrin James round 1 right after he got there.

- Houston Texans were an expansion team so I can't remember tbh I'm sure they went rb high though.

- Baltimore Ravens- went ray rice a year after he got there as dc.

- San Francisco- Carlos Hyde Round 2 right after he got there within that 3 year window.

- Chicago Bears was Jordan Howard Round 5 so I have a 5/6 chance of being right. Given the state of our rb position I think I'm right. Durability concerns between Lindsay's fearless running style and Freemans style of play/mileage. 

This is also laughable like Fangio as a DC had anything to do with them selecting a RB. Like it was him who influenced it lmao.

1 minute ago, Counselor said:

This is also laughable like Fangio as a DC had anything to do with them selecting a RB. Like it was him who influenced it lmao.

You dont believe there's communication between the ocDC, and gm to make a common goal?,

Looked up Houstons pick 2002 Tony Hollings round 2. Head Coach as well

Edited by thebestever6

3 minutes ago, thebestever6 said:

You dont believe there's communication between the ocDC, and gm to make a common goal?,

Looked up Houstons pick 2002 Tony Hollings round 2. Head Coach as well

I think it’s laughable that you stated as fact because of this connection that we will draft a RB by the end of day 2.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Counselor said:

I think it’s laughable that you stated as fact because of this connection that we will draft a RB by the end of day 2.

Past history tells future results. With this crop of rbs it seems obvious.  But... everyone deserves an opinion. 

@Counselor I'm glad you think I'm a funny guy like a clown and I amuse you!

Edited by thebestever6

34 minutes ago, Counselor said:

This is much better. Saying most likely or In my opinion or I believe. Because to flat out say you know what’s going to happen is a joke.

This website is called Footballsfuture lol outside of Paxton Lynch's failures I've been pretty good at it don't take what I say as me being a know it all. Take what I say as a person who has conviction about what they say when talking football. 

With Fangio going RB day 2 historically to counter balance his defense it's more likely than not going to happen and I've supplied the historical data to prove it.

Edited by thebestever6

@thebestever6, I guess I don’t get where you’re coming up with this round 2 RB stuff in connection with a Shanahan style WCO.  I haven’t read all of these posts, but as I’ve said before, the Shanahan style WCO is probably most known for being able to put any RB in the backfield and churn out a 1,000 yard rusher.  You keep going back to Scangerello’s connection to Kyle Shanahan and almost seem to think he has a chance to be on par with him as an offensive playcaller.  As much as I can remember in Kyle Shanahan’s last 3 stops (without looking it up) they’ve never spent a top 2 round pick on an RB.

Like I literally have no idea where your stance is coming from aside from the fact that you love this running back class.  Which is fine, but doesn’t mean it makes sense for Denver.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, germ-x said:

Like I literally have no idea where your stance is coming from aside from the fact that you love this running back class.  Which is fine, but doesn’t mean it makes sense for Denver.

-Look at the teams historically that Fangio has been a part of and they went day 2 rb very early at every stop. I posted it 2 pages ago.

- Shannys pick round 2 rbs if there's value Tevin Coleman, Clinton Portis, Tatum Bell, Ben Tate auburn?

- the stars are aligning to lean that way because you have a Young QB on a rookie deal. You also have Freeman lots of mileage, physical runner, durability issues.

-Lindsay I love but he's still small for an rb and didn't finish his rookie year. Gotta hedge that bet if nothing else then to keep the rotation fresh.

Love your two rb prospects the point of my argument is we aren't waiting until day 3 for a rb because the position is valued as much as Middle linebacker with a Fangio led team. Think 08 ravens Fangio gets there in 07' a trade down in 08 happens for Flacco. A franchise rb is gotten in Rice not long after (2nd round.)

All Phillip Lindsay did was buy us a year 2019 to address the position early again.  Because at the end of the day he's still just a Udfa probowl or not.

Edited by thebestever6

4 minutes ago, thebestever6 said:

-Look at the teams historically that Fangio has been a part of and they went day 2 rb very early at every stop. I posted it 2 pages ago.

- Shannys pick round 2 rbs if there's value Tevin Coleman, Clinton Portis, Tatum Bell.

- the stars are aligning to lean that way because you have a Young QB on a rookie deal. You also have Freeman lots of mileage, physical runner, durability issues.

-Lindsay I love but he's still small for an rb and didn't finish his rookie year. Gotta hedge that bet if nothing else then to keep the rotation fresh.

Love your two rb prospects the point of my argument is we aren't waiting until day 3 for a rb because the position is valued as much as Middle linebacker with a Fangio led team. Think 08 ravens Fangio gets there in 07' a trade down in 08 happens for Flacco. A franchise rb is gotten in Rice not long after (2nd round.)

All Phillip Lindsay did was buy us a year 2019 to address the position early again.  Because at the end of the day he's still just a Udfa probowl or not.

Now Fangio is picking running backs for his teams as the DC? And we're supposed to buy that as a meaningful trend? 

I really don't get how 90% of the stuff you've been saying the past few days make any sense to you. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, BroncoBruin said:

Now Fangio is picking running backs for his teams as the DC? And we're supposed to buy that as a meaningful trend? 

I really don't get how 90% of the stuff you've been saying the past few days make any sense to you. 

Football is a team sport offense works off defense defense works off of offense.

I believe Rich's philosophy is closer to Sean Mcvay. Mcvay just went RB in Darrell Henderson round 3 because Gurley has durability issues.

Why is our situation any different? If anything with Lock going into his second year round 3 is the floor too go rb.

Rich and Vic are in unison with one common goal Winning. 

Edited by thebestever6

Just now, thebestever6 said:

Football is a team sport offense works off defense defense works off of offense.

I believe Rich's philosophy is closer to Sean Mcvay. Mcvay just went RB in Darrell Henderson round 3 because Gurley has durability issues.

Why is our situation any different? If anything with Lock going into his second year round 3 is the floor too go rb.

That's fine. Fangio is not picking running backs for those teams. Period. 

Your ability to take the most random of facts and arbitrarily attribute meaning to them is crazy. 

• Like 1

Just now, BroncoBruin said:

That's fine. Fangio is not picking running backs for those teams. Period. 

Your ability to take the most random of facts and arbitrarily attribute meaning to them is crazy. 

Okay I understand that that still I gave evidence to Shannys doing it multiple times in round two, as well as mcvay recently round 3, Minnesota just went Dalvin Cooks round two a couple of years back and what do you know Kubiak snuggled up over there.

-Lock is on a rookie deal and our rbs have durability issues so that's the most like scenario. Unless we sign like a Melvin Gordon type rb in a power move. We signed Mcgahee before so who knows. 

You brush off the interior offensive line, just "kick Wilkinson inside" and it's all good, yet according to you the team absolutely NEEDS to invest critical capital with severe opportunity cost on a player who will see the field 30% of the time. And you can just find an OG/C or a DL later in the draft apparently, like skilled big men grow on trees, but you'll have no such luck finding productive running backs later than Day 2 even though historically it's been the easiest position to find productive players at every level of the draft (and beyond). This is all so laughable. 

• Like 1