Week 3 GDT: Raiders @ Vikings

RaidersAreOne

1 hour ago, BayRaider said:

If we can put 42 on that defense I’d be stoked. Mike Zimmer though is gonna take Tyrell out of the game and that front seven is gonna limit Jacobs. I’d be surprised if we scored in the high 20’s. 

I honestly think this may be Kirk Cousins coming out party as well. They have solid weapons everywhere and our defense is trash. 

Bruh you’re super negative huh? 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Humble_Beast said:

I feel like Rams  Chargers make sure raiders aren’t shown on tv in LA

They do and there are certain rules they have to follow but even when these rules do not apply they still do not show the games.  I have seen CBS run to NFC teams instead of the Raiders.  Even though the Rams should block the 49ers the play 49er games a lot.  This week the Chargers are the late game on CBS the Rams are on Sunday night and Fox has a single game.  Instead of playing the Raiders in the early game on Fox which does not take away from the LA market teams they would rather show the GB v Denver at the same time.  You could say SF and Oak are secondary markets to LA which would give them the edge in this situation. To top it off KC is being shown as the CBS early game also so everyone got invited to the party but us.

Vikings are home and that crowd will be hyped. Going be a tough game 

- Vikings have a top 5 defense and our offense is shaky. The best defense we faced so far and we looked shaky against the Chiefs D at home 

- Cook is going off, going have to stop him 

- Theilan and Diggs are still two stud WRs who can go off. They also have two good tes who could eat our defense up

———————

i expect a loss, but we do have a chance because Cousins has been playing like trash. We need to put some pressure on him to make decisions fast. Don’t trust our front 4 need some blitzing 

9 minutes ago, Humble_Beast said:

Vikings are home and that crowd will be hyped. Going be a tough game 

- Vikings have a top 5 defense and our offense is shaky. The best defense we faced so far and we looked shaky against the Chiefs D at home 

- Cook is going off, going have to stop him 

- Theilan and Diggs are still two stud WRs who can go off. They also have two good tes who could eat our defense up

———————

i expect a loss, but we do have a chance because Cousins has been playing like trash. We need to put some pressure on him to make decisions fast. Don’t trust our front 4 need some blitzing 

Our team is set up to stop the run and control the clock on offense.  As soon as the opposition figures out to beat our coverage or the O starts having 3 and outs things fall apart.  Those are the keys for us.