Mike Vrabel

dtait93

28 minutes ago, dtait93 said:

Your defense that has been playing lights out all season until yesterday is doing a below average job? I would be pissed off if I played defense on this team.

What is he supposed to say there tho?

Man our offense is garbage and if it wasn't for those players, we'd be 7-2?  This defense is baller and I think they are carrying us and are exempt from the rest of the team? 

lol

Everyone knows the defense is carrying their load and then some. But they have had some moments too. 

But yeah can't expect him to say much different than he did.

14 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

What is he supposed to say there tho?

Man our offense is garbage and if it wasn't for those players, we'd be 7-2?  This defense is baller and I think they are carrying us and are exempt from the rest of the team? 

lol

Everyone knows the defense is carrying their load and then some. But they have had some moments too. 

But yeah can't expect him to say much different than he did.

"Arthur has to continue to work and improve on his areas of weakness, just like I have to work and improve on my areas of weakness."

It's not that hard.

lol

4 hours ago, -Hope- said:

probably no shot in hell we can get lincoln riley but man i can dream...

We could get Lincoln Riley and he'd come here and start running the single wing.

We had Matt LaFleur who has apparently revitalized the Packers/Aaron Rodgers:

And he came here and it looked like Jeff Fisher was still our head coach.

It's a curse, man. We're doomed. Hate to see it.

2 hours ago, TitanLegend said:

We could get Lincoln Riley and he'd come here and start running the single wing.

We had Matt LaFleur who has apparently revitalized the Packers/Aaron Rodgers:

And he came here and it looked like Jeff Fisher was still our head coach.

It's a curse, man. We're doomed. Hate to see it.

LaFleur was never, ever that bad when he was here. If he had Tannehill, at least, and this supporting cast, this year would've looked a completely different way.

Offense: “I think we’re going to run the football. We’re going to run it from the quarterback being under center, we’re going to run it from the quarterback being in gun. We’re going to give Marcus (Mariota) some easy access throws, whether that be RPOs or run reliefs. We’re not going to run it into eight or nine guys, we’re not going to be silly. I believe in screens, I believe in play-action, things that he does well. …We’re going to run the football and we’re going to do it from different ways, front different backfield alignments.”

Found this from his introductory press lol

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, titans0021 said:

I guess the main concern is that this may be Vrabel’s vision for the offense (obviously not the results, but overall philosophy and scheme).

I'd also think because he wasn't exactly a great DC. So if we are relying on his DC skills to think of how an offense would attack then that isn't too great.