It Mafia - The Losers have won, Derry is saved!

rackcs

28 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

Because I can only use each one once and I didn't feel like I had enough on night 2 or 4 to use one on those nights.

2 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

I've been pretty busy so I'm a little disoriented which night was which but was that the night of TNF? I watched the game then crashed pretty much so I think I forgot to put in a move. In hindsight I probably should've.

I thought it was cause you didn't feel like you had enough on N4?

1 minute ago, Ragnarok said:

I thought it was cause you didn't feel like you had enough on N4?

As I said, I'm a bit disoriented with the days. I know the last night was Night 5 because the title of the thread says Day 6.

I know on night 2 I told him I didnt want to make a move. pretty sure I told him on Thursday night before TNF that I was still thinking about my move then I never sent anything else. So, yeah, a little of column A and a little of column B.

You can choose to not believe me but it's the truth. Touch killed Malf.

4 minutes ago, The Orca said:

There is a reason Nachos info comes directly from stated info in the thread...

Scum

At this point I'd rather town win if scum isnt gonna let me eat

Kind of funny how this played out

On 9/20/2019 at 5:49 PM, Forge said:

When can I claim that I'm town? Is now good? I'm town. You guys should look into others

On 9/20/2019 at 5:52 PM, The Orca said:

Cool B|. As the friendly other...let's stick together this game 

On 9/20/2019 at 5:55 PM, Forge said:

I have no beefs with third parties

Don't start nothin, won't be nothin

I think the issue I’m mainly having with this is:

Orca was not jailed because Whicker would have failed.

Ragnarok was not jailed because then he would have failed.

Whicker was not jailed because then he would have failed, and Ragnarok would have failed, or saw Malfatron target him.

I was not jailed, because then I would have failed, and it was established that I was not a killer because I was jailed on N1.

Ragnarok can verify or disavow the claims that he was jailed multiple nights, but as it is now, we know jailing is every night.

So, Malfatron jailed either Nacho, Touch, or Forge.  It does not seem like he was entertaining Forge as scum, but that is literally the only scenario in which you can be telling the truth.

4 hours ago, SwAg said:

I think the issue I’m mainly having with this is:

Orca was not jailed because Whicker would have failed.

Ragnarok was not jailed because then he would have failed.

Whicker was not jailed because then he would have failed, and Ragnarok would have failed, or saw Malfatron target him.

I was not jailed, because then I would have failed, and it was established that I was not a killer because I was jailed on N1.

Ragnarok can verify or disavow the claims that he was jailed multiple nights, but as it is now, we know jailing is every night.

So, Malfatron jailed either Nacho, Touch, or Forge.  It does not seem like he was entertaining Forge as scum, but that is literally the only scenario in which you can be telling the truth.

Malf was scum, I wouldn't trust what he claimed to use his ability to do.