It Mafia - The Losers have won, Derry is saved!

rackcs

Just now, rackcs said:

Decision has been overturned due to the already high amount of bitching I've received. TKN's vote technically occurred after 10 PM therefore it was too late and didn't count. Writeup coming soon.

So scum went off on you in the chat? This verifies Matts is scum 

4 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

lol. Malf "im not going to lynch Matts" => proceeds to try and lynch me. 

Also your forum was mean to me earlier so I am not your friend any more

mwil

squire was telling dome to vote you without putting himself out there on the vote.

i basically told him to vote you then if he wanted OT instead of petitioning dome.

on the flip side, if you were mafia and mwil was civ, i wanted to see if squire would actually move his vote to you. He didnt. Thus, could be a subtle attempt to save you.

i kept my vote on mwil because i didnt want any shannangans. and because i didnt buy it

i still think mwils giving up act is exactly that. An act. I think he knew he had mafia in his back pocket to tie it up if need be. and nacho did just that.

the whole "thanks for the game", "im not voting malf", it just feels like too much acquiescence .

my vote is staying on mwil

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Counselor said:

It was OT. That’s okay Matts goes next ******* scum 

Just now, Counselor said:

So scum went off on you in the chat? This verifies Matts is scum 

smh, so dumb. 

I am going to go ahead and use my move on Malf. Feel free to track me, watch him, investigate me, whatever. But you all are stupid and I am telling the truth. 

PS - you are all adopted. 

1 minute ago, rackcs said:

This was not based on anything from any chats. I got bitching PMs from multiple people of varying alignments saying that my ruling was wrong. Do not read into this as any sort of clue. My ruling was technically wrong so I am fixing it.

It was from the chats. Matts is scum.