The Orca's Horror Movie Mafia and Interactive Massacre- Evil and Unknown Win!!!!

The Orca

5 minutes ago, N4L said:

Idk. When does it start and how long does it take? Going to be out of town for a week in November 

Also, lol at painful @N4L 

These games on average take about a week. They can be longer or shorter based on the host, but its pretty standard to last a week

"Welcome to my humble abode. I have invited you all to this party for one thing and one thing only, MY REVENGE!!!!!!!"

Bang!!! An explosion of white light fills the room as the sound of steel doors roar shut and bars appear on the windows.

"Now you see, I am The Orca and you all torture and torment me on a daily basis. Well not today. Most of you, hopefully all of you, will meet your end in this house. There is no espace. If you try to break out of the house you will die. I warn you, just dont do it. I may have pity when one team is left and let them out, but until then each night as a group, vote someone to die. 

To show you what this looks like can I have a Woz, yes I believe this says Woz step forward. 

Now Woz you have an issue with authority dont you. Well, I have the solution for you. Orcas come."

Four robotic Orcas appeared and grabbed Woz. "String him up by the chandelier," The Orca bellowed

When Woz was swinging from the chandelier, The Orca came down from atop the grand staircase and walked straight up to Woz

The Orca pulls out a machete and disembowels Woz with one mighty swing. He laughs maniacally while he reveals a grenade. "Now things like this are hidden throughout the house, wonder who is gonna get out alive" As he finishes his evil and demonic diatribe, The Orca pulls the pin on the grenade and shoves it inside Woz' still twitching body. The blinding lights come on and everyone is frozen. Woz explodes into a million pieces.
The blinding light fades into a ringing in everyone's ears

The Orca back on the staircase gathers everybodies ears. "Now let's analyze what happened. Woz was a dumbass ***** and he dead. Ohhhh what else do we have. Mwil and Racks got it in the face. Must suck.

Woz is dead he is Insidious, Good Aligned
Mwil is dead he is Gallowwalkers, Evil Aligned
Racks is dead he is Alien, Creepy Aligned"

The Orca walks back down to the bodies of Racks and Mwil. He pulls out a syringe and exclaims "Now I can bring these fools back to life, but to be fair I will give them a different role/alignment"

The Orca stabs Racks and Mwil right in the eye.

Now you all are scary, demonic, terrifying movies...so make sure to make this a frightening experience for the newbies I saw in the back.

Let the games begin....anybody want a bloody Mary? Or some blood spiked rum?

*Important* 

Everyone starts in the Ballroom

Votes at 9 PM EST timestamped wont count. Only votes before count

N1 is Saturday at 9 PM EST

Make sure to make 1 I interactive move a "game" day or face consequences

Game starts now with @N4L (let me know if you want a role) and @mission27 (send me a PM and ear space) left to get roles

Try to limit yourself to 1 interactive move at a time (until I respond)