The Orca's Horror Movie Mafia and Interactive Massacre- Evil and Unknown Win!!!!

The Orca

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

<I check the debris, ball return, and pins for any item of note. I also pick up a bowling pin>

@The Orca

You check the debris, ball return, and pins and they all look ordinary. You pick up a pin

Just now, Dome said:

<gives swag a wet willie>

@The Orca

You give Swag a wer willie. It was an epic one

Just now, ET80 said:

Nice. 

<heads to bowling alley with battle bannister in hand>

You head to the bowling alley with a bannister at the ready

1 minute ago, Pickle Rick said:

Keep trying, also....Why aren't you voting for swag 🤔🤔

I haven’t read pretty much anything in this thread for a while outside of today. Last I knew there was a supposed dirty on Swag but then people lynched Matts instead. My only assumption is that something different came out to dispute that. 

that and you’re scum. 

I can count how many times I’ve been lynched over the last 2 years on one hand. Now all of a sudden I was a vote or two shy of being lynched on D1. Theres no way in hell scum didn’t have a hand on it. I still maintain that you, cheese and @N4L are the most likely scum out of that group. 

Just now, theuntouchable said:

I haven’t read pretty much anything in this thread for a while outside of today. Last I knew there was a supposed dirty on Swag but then people lynched Matts instead. My only assumption is that something different came out to dispute that. 

that and you’re scum. 

I can count how many times I’ve been lynched over the last 2 years on one hand. Now all of a sudden I was a vote or two shy of being lynched on D1. Theres no way in hell scum didn’t have a hand on it. I still maintain that you, cheese and @N4L are the most likely scum out of that group. 

Well let's recap.  

My word association was "5."  I got it correct immediately (Jodelle Ferland). 

Swag has a straight red letter from whicker saying he is evil

Matts wasn't aligned with nacho 1.0 who died and flipped town so I guess everyone else lynched matts

Matts word association is "Woody Harrelson"...he gonna die xD

And you can maintain all you want but if I was scum I'd be telling any partners to vote my *** bc there is no way I'm gonna be lynched with these word associations :ph34r:.

Also I found another alignment sensor last night while you were conveniently not around B|