The Orca's Horror Movie Mafia and Interactive Massacre- Evil and Unknown Win!!!!

The Orca

2 hours ago, Pickle Rick said:

@theuntouchable @Dome @Slappy Mc @ET80

how does it feel to be creepy? 

I am getting to the point where I dont understand what this game is.

I have my made alignment and moves very clear in the thread. Sent hints about by character role, because I believed it mattered, since day 1. 

I am role claiming now. My character is The Birds, Green Aligned. I am a watcher. I observe people at night.

I watched Squire visit Dome day 1 and steal his vote

I watched Cheese visit Alfred day 2 (Alf ended up dying last night mind you)

I watched Nazgul and BCB visit Whicker day 2 

I forgot to vote yesterday and did not get a move, but assuming I can stay alive tonight, I'm going to be watching two people tonight.

I need to interact with something in the house so,

<Walk up to a wall and gently caress it. Making sure it knows I am its daddy. Then walk back to my 5 chair perch and sit patiently for the end of day.>

@The Orca

I dont trust Swag, but Cheese is 100% bad. Not sure if creepy or evil aligned, but definitely not good. BCB is definitely bad so dont help him with his hint. (Naz died and was good, so yea.) Squire is also a likely candidate for lynching. 

For today though, Cheese should go.

Recap: 

I'm birds, good aligned.

Cheese, Squire and BCB are bad.

Strong possibility that Swag is not good aligned.

Vote Cheese.

Thank you, good night.

4 minutes ago, Forge said:

@The Orca

<investigate the painting>

The painting is a beautiful orca swinging around some glaciers. When you turn it arou d you see something on the back

4 minutes ago, SwAg said:

<proceed toward the bodies and look around them and in that corner of the room for anything of interest> @The Orca

In the corner of the room next to the bodies is a set of dueling pistols and a chair

4 minutes ago, ET80 said:

<I carefully walk into the front of the torture room and survey my surroundings>

@The Orca

You see Swag investigating a couple of bodies and a lot of blood

3 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

<I pick up the machete>

@The Orca

You got the machete again

2 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

<I wait outside of the torture room>

@The Orca

You are outside with ET

2 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

I have my made alignment and moves very clear in the thread. Sent hints about by character role, because I believed it mattered, since day 1. 

I am role claiming now. My character is The Birds, Green Aligned. I am a watcher. I observe people at night.

I forgot to vote yesterday and did not get a move, but assuming I can stay alive tonight, I'm going to be watching two people tonight.

<Walk up to a wall and gently caress it. Making sure it knows I am its daddy. Then walk back to my 5 chair perch and sit patiently for the end of day.>

@The Orca

I dont trust Swag, but Cheese is 100% bad. Not sure if creepy or evil aligned, but definitely not good. BCB is definitely bad so dont help him with his hint. (Naz died and was good, so yea.) Squire is also a likely candidate for lynching. 

Recap: 

I'm birds, good aligned.

Vote Cheese.

Thank you, good night.

You pet the house in a loving manner, then go sit on your perch 

5 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

@The Orca

Recap: 

I'm birds, good aligned.

Vote Cheese.

Thank you, good night.

People should listen to this man. If he's not town, I don't know who is. Cheese. 

Just now, Forge said:

People should listen to this man. If he's not town, I don't know who is. Cheese. 

I'm positive he's town, but more interested in SwAg.

Red lettered is the way to go, right?