The Orca's Horror Movie Mafia and Interactive Massacre- Evil and Unknown Win!!!!

The Orca

1 hour ago, Pickle Rick said:

Look at that.  The creepy man bitchin is back in the game. 

Ksj is actually good at this.  Mwil you probably should tell him in chatty "thanks I'm a moron and look like a complete *** right now"

And by far the easiest one. Obviously Deion would be the first choice for a CB

11 minutes ago, Forge said:

I feel like what I did was more complex, strategical positional advancement as opposed to "betrayal"

I’m speaking strictly from a town perspective. To be fair, if I found an item in thread and was able to use a move today, I’d kill you just to be vindictive and for the lulz

21 minutes ago, Forge said:

I feel like what I did was more complex, strategical positional advancement as opposed to "betrayal"

Absolutely. You made the best strategic play possible, like I knew you would lol 

You played a great game. You were perfectly in the middle until you needed to choose, then you chose the smart, strategic side. You killed it on the interactive moves as well. So, bravo good chap 

5 hours ago, Forge said:

The ww kill implicated you a bit. You or counselor would have been my next investigation. The ww kill made no sense and I couldn't see it being authorized by more experienced players with the outed roles available.  The vote for me was also really alarming, so it may have been you.

@squire12 pulled the trigger at the right time

But you played well for sure though

Killing him specifically wasn't my idea. Gotta give credit to the others. We knew whicker has a vest and we wanted to be 100% certain the kill would go through. Didn't matter who died as long we could convince you to join us

I knew we could show you the easiest path to victory. Thought you would read between the lines when I said "if you vote against the town they will lose' because we knew that you would see that with squires vote we would have the majority two nights in a row 

I only voted for you to get your attention. You didn't realize the numbers were what they were so I was trying to make you realize you would be part of the majority. 

I wanted squire to tell you that two hits were going out at night and that one would be on you unless you voted with us. The jigsaw picture was my idea lol seemed fitting. It was either certain death, or easy victory. You chose easy victory. No one has any right to be mad at you 

Make no mistake about it, I would have killed you last night if you hadn't changed votes

Edited by N4L