The Orca's Horror Movie Mafia and Interactive Massacre- Evil and Unknown Win!!!!

The Orca

2 hours ago, The Orca said:

You check it out thoroughly. You move it about no wires, traps, etc. It is insanely sharp. Enough to kill a man even with a weak swing. Looks to just be hanging on a nail

You turn around and take aim at the jungle in a dead sprint. You burst through the door and see the snake skin. You leap to the snake skin, bend down, grab it in your hand. At that moment a large snake about 50 feet long starts to move. Some how it was hanging on a couple of trees. You turn around and analyze the snake skin you have picked up. The snake has now maneuvered above you. He brings his head towards you with lightning quickness. 

SNAP!!!!!

The snake bites your head off

@jasonwbantle is dead

The Orca appears with his minion orcas and retrieves Jason's torso and legs....drags them back to the ballroom. The Orca tells a minion to follow the snake around for an hour and scoop up the head when it gets **** out.

An hour late The Orca shoves Jason's head back onto his body and shoves a syringe into his eye. "I'm such a forgiving person. Looks like you get a second chance as well"

@jasonwbantle is alive

Well then 

19 minutes ago, Forge said:

@The Orca

<investigate the three skeletons for anything of use. debate stealing clothing, particularly an assless chaps + dress combo but decide to pass, then just search through any pockets, move the bones to see if anything is underneath> 

You out on a fashion montage with a rope dangling from above. Squire is quite impressed it seems. Underneath the skulls you find a lot of snake skin

11 minutes ago, SwAg said:

<After Slappy opens the box beside me, I reach into the box and take the 2-shot watch.> @The Orca

You get shocked for your attempt

6 minutes ago, squire12 said:

@The Orca <cut more vines from jungle to make a long rope>

<tie 1 end of vine rope to a strong tree, and toss the other end down to forge>

@Forge

There is a long rope now tied to a tree and dangling I to the hole down to Forge

Just now, squire12 said:

@MWil23  you want to assist me in getting Forge out of this hole?  That 2 for 1, 2 for 2 thing you are suggesting is really my thing, but if @Forge brings the assless chaps, maybe he would be game

<I go carefully and quietly help @squire12 get @Forge out of the hole, watching for any booby traps and staying away from anything suspicious as I go. The two of us secure the vine rope for Forge and tests it’s dexterity. It will hold his weight.>

@The Orca

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

<I go carefully and quietly help @squire12 get @Forge out of the hole, watching for any booby traps and staying away from anything suspicious as I go. The two of us secure the vine rope for Forge and tests it’s dexterity. It will hold his weight.>

@The Orca

You go into the jungle room and find Squire. You help him hold down the rope

Just now, The Orca said:
4 minutes ago, Forge said:

@The Orca

<take snake skin and add to inventory, do one more check for anything that may be of use and take anything I find, then start climbing up the rope> 

The only other thing you find is a couple very large eggs

@Forge  I think @MWil23 is here.  You can toss the eggs up to us.  He played college baseball, so he should be able to catch them.   BUT if you think something will come out and protect those eggs, then just leave them there.  Your call

1 minute ago, squire12 said:

@Forge  I think @MWil23 is here.  You can toss the eggs up to us.  He played college baseball, so he should be able to catch them.   BUT if you think something will come out and protect those eggs, then just leave them there.  Your call

@Forge I’ve already died here once, so I’d suggest leaving them there for now and we will come back for them after we interrogate Matt.