The Orca's Horror Movie Mafia and Interactive Massacre- Evil and Unknown Win!!!!

The Orca

2 minutes ago, The Orca said:

You grab his arm and get a shock

<Slinks back away from the jungle room door, hearing loud roars that sound like a large cat> 

<Decides to creep down slowly into the dungeon, hoping I can get my eyes adjusted to the dark if I move slowly> 

2 minutes ago, Forge said:

This comment starts to take on a slightly different feel with recent revelations. 

While I don't think that Matts is wrong in that a paranoid cop would fit well into the theme of the game, it's a subtle jab at the reliability of Whicker's results for really no reason except to put it out there.  Could be he felt it needed to be mentioned, could be he was intentionally throwing shade on Whicker's role to peel some suspicion back off of swag before the two were really tied together, given that at the time of said comment, it was largely a 50/50 proposition between he and Nacho. Now  that I now know Matts is not good aligned, I'm disinclined to believe there wasn't something else behind the comment and it was simply put out there to put out there. 

I took it as lynching me and then providing that detail to take the wind out of my argument because I was already saying substantially the same thing.  Meanwhile everyone gathers around on me and kicks the can on those two along.  It’s clear Matt is scum,

The theory Malf is going with is: SwAg is red lettered correctly.  Matts arrives and sees that, he votes for SwAg, then defends him.  Matts does this because he doesn’t want SwAg lynched.  So, that way either Matts is lynched, and then SwAg is lynched next because he still has a red letter. Or Nacho is lynched, in which case both are then lynched.

What kind of dumb *** scenario are you envisioning?