The Orca's Horror Movie Mafia and Interactive Massacre- Evil and Unknown Win!!!!

The Orca

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

But realize, I gave pickle the answer short circuit. So if I am scum, I also just saved pickle (for what reason?).... Does that mean pickle is scum too? 

That wasn't the correct answer. It was the actress who played #5 on Dark Matter. 

2 minutes ago, N4L said:

I'm sorry, what? Lol 

Swag going out of his way to attack matts now after malf said they both were scum

Not sure why whit would lie 

Sometimes, rarely, there are roles that are told one alignment but are actually a different one. Sometimes its a conversion that can be triggered. 

All I know is that my role is green text. 

2 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Thanks for the summary. 

But realize, I gave pickle the answer short circuit. So if I am scum, I also just saved pickle (for what reason?).... Does that mean pickle is scum too? 

Anyone want to link me to relevant information? Otherwise I probably wont be reading it. I am cooking dinner and then the Cowboys game. 

Jodelle Ferland was the answer 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

im not going to engage with a verbal battle thats going to clog up the thread.

i am ignoring most of your posts.

You find plenty of time to drop in, quote me, mischaracterize it, then ignore the post where I call you out for it.

3 minutes ago, SwAg said:

You’re scared to actually talk to me.

I’m unsurprised.

Face it, you’re a baby back *****.  You only engage in thread battles when you know you can win.  You’re shook af, fish person bundle of sticks mofo

3 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Well since there are day hits, I am going to get my information out there. 

I am pet sematary. Good aligned. My entire description sounds like I should be a revivor, but I am a tracker. I tracked @Counselor N1. He went nowhere. 

That’s because I have no moves. I literally cussed out Orca in a pm because I know he set it up for me to be **** because he and Pickle are idiots and I call them out for it.

• Like 1