The Orca's Horror Movie Mafia and Interactive Massacre- Evil and Unknown Win!!!!

The Orca

52 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Jason a man with a chainsaw blocked me last night 

THIS IS TOTAL BULLSH*T. I blocked @N4L last night. I am surprised he has not bitched about me in thread yet. He can confirm. And the only reason I choose N4L is because I thought he was the most obvious scum. But as I just said- none of you felt like talking to me about who to block. You all did yesterday with Squire but today nobody felt like it I guess. Bottom line: you are full of sh*t bc I blocked N4L and if that move sucked I am sorry not sorry.

Unvote Forge 

Vote Mwil23

Edited by jasonwbantle

13 minutes ago, jasonwbantle said:

Leatherface and TCM are different movies. How much do you want to bet that there is someone with Leatherface. Or hell, Evil Dead even. I roleblock, period.

I don't think host would differentiate between the movie Leatherface and TCM. All part of the same franchise, it's the same main character. It would be like having Freddy and a nightmare on elm Street as characters in this game. 

I could get behind the idea that evil dead / Ash could be a character in this game, but no way that would be a scum role.

Again, nobody doubts your role block. That's not the issue (well, outside of the targets, but we've had that discussion). But you can role block and carry out a faction kill. Those kills are pointing directly at you in their flavor. 

People in general tend to over think things in these games. I'm not one of those people. The kill flavors point to a certain character, you match that certain character. I've hung for less. Between that, and the targets, there is a strong likelihood that you are scum. I get that you may be new and not know better, but you simultaneously have to respect the fact that we have to acknowledge that you could be scum and getting guided behind the scenes based on the targets. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Forge said:

I don't think host would differentiate between the movie Leatherface and TCM. All part of the same franchise, it's the same main character. It would be like having Freddy and a nightmare on elm Street as characters in this game. 

I could get behind the idea that evil dead / Ash could be a character in this game, but no way that would be a scum role.

Again, nobody doubts your role block. That's not the issue (well, outside of the targets, but we've had that discussion). But you can role block and carry out a faction kill. Those kills are pointing directly at you in their flavor. 

People in general tend to over think things in these games. I'm not one of those people. The kill flavors point to a certain character, you match that certain character. I've hung for less. Between that, and the targets, there is a strong likelihood that you are scum. I get that you may be new and not know better, but you simultaneously have to respect the fact that we have to acknowledge that you could be scum and getting guided behind the scenes based on the targets. 

I respect your opinion but I respectfully and honestly swear to you that I am not killing anyone other than the lynch as my ONLY ability is roleblock. If you choose not to believe me I understand- not much more I can say unfortunately.

2 hours ago, jasonwbantle said:

THIS IS TOTAL BULLSH*T. I blocked @N4L last night. I am surprised he has not bitched about me in thread yet. He can confirm. And the only reason I choose N4L is because I thought he was the most obvious scum. But as I just said- none of you felt like talking to me about who to block. You all did yesterday with Squire but today nobody felt like it I guess. Bottom line: you are full of sh*t bc I blocked N4L and if that move sucked I am sorry not sorry.

Unvote Forge 

Vote Mwil23

If N4L confirms this, he’s 💯 scum lock too.

@Whicker and @Forge, is it better to go after Squire, who basically just cemented himself as scum, or Jason, who clearly blocked me last night after I claimed Town Vig? He also immediately appealed to N4L to back his claim that I'm lying and that he actually blocked him instead of me (lie). Jason's power is probably more anti town for the moment, but Squire is also obviously scum. If N4L backs Jason, he's scum too.