The Orca's Horror Movie Mafia and Interactive Massacre- Evil and Unknown Win!!!!

The Orca

@N4L

How do you justify voting for me if you're town when Squire has also claimed independent survivor and has a highly impactful move at this juncture and has made decidedly negative, anti town moves throughout this game? Curious for the reasoning on that. 

Just now, MWil23 said:

Give me a pistol you coward. I won’t shoot you I promise. You’re howling and dodging.

@Whicker @Forge he cant explain why he knows he was roleblocked 🤔🤔

Looks like he lied again and actually tried to make a move (hit). I know X shots do not get burned when blocked so he will definitely be using his hit tonight.  

Stop buying his bull**** and lynch him.  

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

Yeah.  @The Orca told me all the answers.  I can never be lynched :ph34r:

Where the hell is your head at.  

I can figure out the answers...

My head is exactly where I say it is. You guarantee that scum would be alive if you were scum. The only way you can guarantee that is if you know all the answers. Which means I see your presence as someone who is similar to someone who knows the setup aka extraneous information that is beneficial to you and you alone in the game. If you know the answers you should have co hosted because now you’re lolcleared or you give scum an auto win. Neither one is within the spirit of the game IMO

1 minute ago, Pickle Rick said:

Looks like he lied again and actually tried to make a move (hit). I know X shots do not get burned when blocked so he will definitely be using his hit tonight.  

Let me solve your bull**** first 

5 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

Another dodge. Give me a pistol you little scum gremlin and tell Swag to shut up in chatty and quit helping, although clearly you goons need all the help you can get. Let’s do this right now. 

1 minute ago, Whicker said:

My head is exactly where I say it is. You guarantee that scum would be alive if you were scum. The only way you can guarantee that is if you know all the answers. Which means I see your presence as someone who is similar to someone who knows the setup aka extraneous information that is beneficial to you and you alone in the game. If you know the answers you should have co hosted because now you’re lolcleared or you give scum an auto win. Neither one is within the spirit of the game IMO

That is 100% false, wrong and highly unethical for you to bring up.  

I dont "know" the answers. I can figure them out just like the rest of you.  

In the game that we had to match crushes to players orcas was jodelle ferland 

In some movie game (I think in BB) there was a clue that orca said was For the love of the game and had a discussion about it.

Orca has said 100 times his favorite team is florida so one could come up with Percy Harvin 

The last game he hosted was V for Vendetta an actor in that is in Merlin (John Hurt)

You all are just not trying to solve these word associations 

3 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Another dodge. Give me a pistol you little scum gremlin and tell Swag to shut up in chatty and quit helping, although clearly you goons need all the help you can get. Let’s do this right now. 

So give the creepy killer a defective gun lmao.  

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

That is 100% false, wrong and highly unethical for you to bring up.  

I dont "know" the answers. I can figure them out just like the rest of you.  

In the game that we had to match crushes to players orcas was jodelle ferland 

In some movie game (I think in BB) there was a clue that orca said was For the love of the game and had a discussion about it.

Orca has said 100 times his favorite team is florida so one could come up with Percy Harvin 

The last game he hosted was V for Vendetta an actor in that is in Merlin (John Hurt)

You all are just not trying to solve these word associations 

Dude you are the one who said he knew all the answers. 

you brought the ethics into it when you tried to clear yourself due to extraneous informative

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

So give the creepy killer a defective gun lmao.  

I’m not creepy and I’m town. A man in a chainsaw appeared last night. And if it’s so defective, what do you care? I’ll die. Give me a gun or two since you’re scum that helped your brother make this game and know all the answers. I’ll expedite this game now. I’ll shoot Jason or N4L or squire, your choice