The Orca's Horror Movie Mafia and Interactive Massacre- Evil and Unknown Win!!!!

The Orca

10 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

I DO NOT HAVE A HIT.

@Pickle Rick is a coward that won’t shoot anyone or give anyone a gun. Must be nice to have a brother set you up EVIL ALIGNED SCUM.

@Whicker @Forge if he gives you a gun shoot Jason.

So why wont I shoot?  If I was evil aligned I would have popped you long before now lmao. 

2 hours ago, MWil23 said:

They have been doing the same thing/did it the night before guys. They want to make it seem like either Jason or Squire was town. Jason is using us to direct his block to his own teammates, who then confirm it. That’s what they did last night.

Jason blocked me and appealed to N4L because he’s a newbie. Guaranteed Swag got mad in chatty, told him to claim the hide behind role that he had in the Marvel game, and that made it have a plausible explanation.

See the above. Obviously Jason comes first, but N4L I’d guarantee is scum.

@Forge when Squire flips EVIL remember this. Same with Jason.

Again no idea wtf this is bc I’ve never been in a chatty, isn’t that used for Duce rolling on this site?

also go back and look. I never claimed ANYTHING about any “hide behind role”. I heard someone else (I forgot who) mention it and I agreed that that would make sense. Either that or mwil is straight up lying bc I told orca to block n4l. Period. Sorry if I’m posting anyone off with me being a noob but I stand by this and it’s a little frustrating to have to keep repeating it lol

@Pickle Rick I’ll give you my word that if you give me both guns I’ll shoot KSJ and Jason or N4L right now. Your choice. If it backfires and I die you get your way. If it works I kill two scum and we come out way ahead. I promise I won’t do anything to you.

This is an everyone wins scenario.

Only scum would refuse this. We already lynched KSJ and agree he’s Creepy. We all also agree Jason is scum. Nothing to lose. Or, you do it yourself. 

As long as people keep escaping lynches this is our best chance.

20 minutes ago, Whicker said:

Pickle because he’s scum 

Think it still has to be squire. Town can't risk losing voting majority.  I doubt that he's indy (why would an indy have a vote block ability if there weren't a conversion mechanic? That'd be the worst independent ability ever). His vote block becomes a huge deal if there are two anti town kills tonight, which I'm not willing to dismiss. There are now 11 people in the game with the resurrection of KSJ. 

1. Forge
  2. Whicker
  3. Pickle
  4. Mwil
  5. KSJ
  6. Squire
  7. Butters
  8. Counselor
  9. N4L 
  10. Jason
  11. Llama

Best case scenario right now for town is probably 6:4:1 (lumping squire into the 4 regardless of his indy or scum affiliation due to previous anti town actions). If the vote is someone other than squire, it's 6:3:1. Faction kill makes it 5:3:1, and the vote block makes it 4:3:1. Again, that is probably best case scenario. If there are two anti town kills, it's tied up and I play king maker. 

Worst case scenario is what I mentioned earlier - there is 4+4 traditional scum between the two factions + 2 indies. That would make the current set up 5:5:1 (again, including squire in the scum section due to anti town behavior). Game not over because the scum is dispersed through multiple factions. I don't find this particularly likely, but the numbers still check out.  Should the lynch be someone other than squire, 5:4:1, faction kill makes it 4:4:1, vote block makes it 3:4:1, scum wins. Two faction hits cements it. 

Squire is the only way that Town has any sort of breathing room moving forward. But I leave that in the hand of you guys. 

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

@Pickle Rick I’ll give you my word that if you give me both guns I’ll shoot KSJ and Jason or N4L right now. Your choice. If it backfires and I die you get your way. If it works I kill two scum and we come out way ahead. I promise I won’t do anything to you.

Only scum would refuse this. We already lynched KSJ and agree he’s Creepy. We all also agree Jason is scum. Nothing to lose. Or, you do it yourself. 

@Forge @Whicker this is obviously the move to make. Otherwise Pickle is scum.

15 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Please don’t @Pickle Rick

This guy obviously can’t be trusted.

Even as a noob I know that much.

17 minutes ago, Forge said:

Think it still has to be squire. Town can't risk losing voting majority.  I doubt that he's indy (why would an indy have a vote block ability if there weren't a conversion mechanic? That'd be the worst independent ability ever). His vote block becomes a huge deal if there are two anti town kills tonight, which I'm not willing to dismiss. There are now 11 people in the game with the resurrection of KSJ. 

1. Forge
  2. Whicker
  3. Pickle
  4. Mwil
  5. KSJ
  6. Squire
  7. Butters
  8. Counselor
  9. N4L 
  10. Jason
  11. Llama

Best case scenario right now for town is probably 6:4:1 (lumping squire into the 4 regardless of his indy or scum affiliation due to previous anti town actions). If the vote is someone other than squire, it's 6:3:1. Faction kill makes it 5:3:1, and the vote block makes it 4:3:1. Again, that is probably best case scenario. If there are two anti town kills, it's tied up and I play king maker. 

Worst case scenario is what I mentioned earlier - there is 4+4 traditional scum between the two factions + 2 indies. That would make the current set up 5:5:1 (again, including squire in the scum section due to anti town behavior). Game not over because the scum is dispersed through multiple factions. I don't find this particularly likely, but the numbers still check out.  Should the lynch be someone other than squire, 5:4:1, faction kill makes it 4:4:1, vote block makes it 3:4:1, scum wins. Two faction hits cements it. 

Squire is the only way that Town has any sort of breathing room moving forward. But I leave that in the hand of you guys. 

Thanks for this. It makes a lot of sense. But what do you think about mwil caught in multiple lies tho? Or that not important and I should switch my vote?

also who do I block tonight?

Edited by jasonwbantle

27 minutes ago, Forge said:

1. Forge
  2. Whicker
  3. Pickle
  4. Mwil
  5. KSJ
  6. Squire
  7. Butters
  8. Counselor
  9. N4L 
  10. Jason
  11. Llama

@Forge

Who do you think has the advantage currently?

You have played your role well, admitting you can win with either side from the scum angle while staying as protown as possible with invests.

I am curious to hear what your end game is.