The Orca's Horror Movie Mafia and Interactive Massacre- Evil and Unknown Win!!!!

The Orca

12 minutes ago, squire12 said:

I think you and I should try to work together to figure out a way for each of us to gain a win as independents.

Let me know if you are willing to discuss what I am thinking.

I am pragmatic. I will listen, I am unaware of anything that would work, however. 

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

Well if @Forge or someone would promise to not leave behind any of my cubs I could stay and fight the thing 

I am always adding to my family. I promised @ET80 I would take care of his polar bear cub, I would take care of yours as well

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

@The Orca 

<run after them and leave squire to fend for himself>

Too late. The beast has a taste for blood. He chomps down on your head before you have any time to recognize what is going on. Your head is about to pop like Touchs face.....

A minion Orca is walking through the ballroom and well

tenor.gif?itemid=3571132

He is no more. While the beast devours the minion...

2 minutes ago, squire12 said:

@The Orca <hop on my one leg out of the ball room, catch up to @Pickle Rick and kick him in the head with my stump leg>

You and Squire leave the room

Squire is shocked

1 minute ago, Forge said:

I am pragmatic. I will listen, I am unaware of anything that would work, however. 

If we joined 1 side, we can effectively become our own "faction" that would ensure 2 votes for 1 of them.  I think bantle and N4L are together and with our 2 it makes 4.  If there is a creepy that is willing to join, we together can decrease town.