The Orca's Horror Movie Mafia and Interactive Massacre- Evil and Unknown Win!!!!

The Orca

2 minutes ago, squire12 said:

KSJ getting his question made it a more pressing situation.  If you forced OT and it stayed there, it would have been a 50/50 random lynch between myself and Mwil.  That could have been a big turning point.    I tried not to just come out and say here is the deal and force you to vote with us, but rather try to point out the number game.  You being a poker player would look at the odds of how each team stood at that point.  

That's why I laid out what I was thinking cards out with regards to scum when you asked. Wanted to have that conversation with you lol. My numbers still put me in towns side because I was only mildly suspicious of counselor and N4l, and it was no good if splintered

• Like 1

@The Orca thanks for hosting. I enjoyed the game overall. Like I said, it was nearly perfect, I just mentioned a few areas of refinement. The 5 guesses are way too many. 1 is plenty. Aside from that, no major complaints, aside from items found interactively should have to be used as such IMO.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Forge said:

That's why I laid out what I was thinking cards out with regards to scum when you asked. Wanted to have that conversation with you lol. My numbers still put me in towns side because I was only mildly suspicious of counselor and N4l, and it was no good if splintered

If llama votes Squire...do you change your vote?

1 minute ago, Counselor said:

So you all have respect for Pickle after he tries to snitch on me? I hope you all wake up

I just won a game with pickle. We are kind of bffs right now. Swag and me too. And squire, n4l, and Jason

• Like 4

Just now, The Orca said:

If llama votes Squire...do you change your vote?

It's actually really funny you mention this because I was waiting to see what llama did. He never showed, thankfully.  I think I probably still do, but it's tougher because I'd be putting a ton of faith in squire