The Orca's Horror Movie Mafia and Interactive Massacre- Evil and Unknown Win!!!!

The Orca

Just now, Dome said:

TCM is my fave of all time 

poltergeist is good too 

There's a wildlife preservation organization near me that's doing this horror movies in the woods thing and they're doing Texas Chainsaw Massacre tonight and I'm thinking about going. They did Friday the 13th last night and I really wanted to go but had other stuff going on.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, theuntouchable said:

I didn’t really find any of those scary. Call me crazy but the only ones to really get me going were like Paranormal activity and Blair witch project. 

Blair witch was more nauseating due to the camera vantage point.   Don't think I have seen Paranormal activity.  

Others like Seven, 6th sense that are probably more freaky/twisted due to how the plot twists and less gore and killing.  

• Like 1

Just now, rackcs said:

There's a wildlife preservation organization near me that's doing this horror movies in the woods thing and they're doing Texas Chainsaw Massacre tonight and I'm thinking about going. They did Friday the 13th last night and I really wanted to go but had other stuff going on.

Yeah that sounds fun. 

my friend growing up lived like 20 miles out in the woods. His closest neighbors were over 2 miles away. 

so easy to get spooked out there, you could convince yourself all the horror movies were real in no time flat 

1 minute ago, squire12 said:

Blair witch was more nauseating due to the camera vantage point.   Don't think I have seen Paranormal activity.  

Others like Seven, 6th sense that are probably more freaky/twisted due to how the plot twists and less gore and killing.  

I like that element to it too, have it a more “real” feel. 

paranormal activity is a hit or miss with people. I think you either really like it or hate it. 

loved seven and 6th sense for the exact reason you mentioned lmao 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, rackcs said:

Going to take my daughter and some of her friends to a corn maze and haunted house tonight.  Should be fun to hear how they react to it.  Unfortunately, I will be "banned" from being within a reasonable distance to see or hear the screams.  

2 minutes ago, squire12 said:

Going to take my daughter and some of her friends to a corn maze and haunted house tonight.  Should be fun to hear how they react to it.  Unfortunately, I will be "banned" from being within a reasonable distance to see or hear the screams.  

That’s when you ask about dressing up and being part of making them scream. 

6 minutes ago, Dome said:

Yeah that sounds fun. 

my friend growing up lived like 20 miles out in the woods. His closest neighbors were over 2 miles away. 

so easy to get spooked out there, you could convince yourself all the horror movies were real in no time flat 

I grew up in the country and we played some really awesome games after dark outside.  The shadows from the buildings that were created from our yard light were fantastic.

5 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

That’s when you ask about dressing up and being part of making them scream. 

My daughter would not allow that to happen.  

1 minute ago, squire12 said:

I grew up in the country and we played some really awesome games after dark outside.  The shadows from the buildings that were created from our yard light were fantastic.

My daughter would not allow that to happen.  

Bring the costume with you in the trunk. When the kids run off to go through, grab it, get dressed and set up.