Lamar vs Trubisky

Nazgul

Who is a worse thrower of the pigskin?  

50 members have voted

1. 1. Who is a worse thrower of the pigskin?

• Lamar Jackson
    • The Bears QB

Just now, Buckweath said:

Lamar could be a good QB but can you believe that I read on the Ravens forum that Mahomes vs Lamar could be the next Manning vs Brady?

Crazy. 
Personally I think Mitch Trubisky is the worse thrower. At least Lamar has a Heisman.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Buckweath said:

Lamar could be a good QB but can you believe that I read on the Ravens forum that Mahomes vs Lamar could be the next Manning vs Brady?

Can you believe you can find excited overreactions when stalking a team forum?

Also "could be" is quite a qualifier. Dig deeper and find a better quote.

Edited by wackywabbit
  • Like 2

33 minutes ago, Nazgul said:

Yeah. But only 1 better on Madden.

Still passed for more than 60 yds more than Stafford, accumulated over 112 more yards than Stafford. And finished with the same number of touchdowns.

Lamar’s offense also scored more points than Stafford's Lions.

Maybe that’ll end up being the next comparisons thread.

These Lamar comparison threads really need to start being closed down. It’s seriously getting out of hand.

2 hours ago, Buckweath said:

The announcers have also said it on TV. What’s more the quote is out of context.

The point of the Manning/Brady comparison is the next marque matchup for the NFL. So saying it “could be” is simply saying that this could be a top 5 QB matchup and be an entertaining game for everyone to watch.

Which as a fan of football, one could argue that this was a entertaining game.

6 minutes ago, diamondbull424 said:

Still passed for more than 60 yds more than Stafford, accumulated over 112 more yards than Stafford. And finished with the same number of touchdowns.

Lamar’s offense also scored more points than Stafford's Lions.

Maybe that’ll end up being the next comparisons thread.

These Lamar comparison threads really need to start being closed down. It’s seriously getting out of hand.

Whoa. Threatening to get my thread closed because of your love for a mediocre QB is the real diamondbull****424.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Nazgul said:

Whoa. Threatening to get my thread closed because of your love for a mediocre QB is the real diamondbull****424.

4 specific Lamar threads in just the past 6 weeks. Then throw in the Lamar threads in other forums. Also the top 5 QB thread... and you could argue that in the last 6 weeks, we’ve seen something like 7 Lamar threads.

Just now, diamondbull424 said:

4 specific Lamar threads in just the past 6 weeks. Then throw in the Lamar threads in other forums. Also the top 5 QB thread... and you could argue that in the last 6 weeks, we’ve seen something like 7 Lamar threads.

Maybe we should have a Lamar forum then?

Or rebrand the entire site as Lamar's Future.

But since those seem like longshots I think we can handle 7 threads.

• Like 2