CHIEFS @ LIONS GDT

Karnage84

6 minutes ago, Nnivolcm said:

Why do you feel any response to your posts are combative? It's a discussion board. I was providing information on your point that noise could be a factor.

Then please elaborate as to the relevance of another teams noise factor in an outdoor stadium.

Were at home this week.....forgive me if that was already posted 😒

34 minutes ago, detroitroar said:

Then please elaborate as to the relevance of another teams noise factor in an outdoor stadium.

Were at home this week.....forgive me if that was already posted 😒

The Chiefs play in the loudest football stadium ever recorded. I'm thinking they probably know how to play in noise.

1 hour ago, Nnivolcm said:

The Chiefs play in the loudest football stadium ever recorded. I'm thinking they probably know how to play in noise.

You may be right, but do you think with crowd noise loudest when the opponents offence is on the field that the noise the KC offence faces might be louder than experienced?

I think most good teams manage to play well regardless of environmental issues but it’s something to watch.

16 minutes ago, diehardlionfan said:

You may be right, but do you think with crowd noise loudest when the opponents offence is on the field that the noise the KC offence faces might be louder than experienced?

I think most good teams manage to play well regardless of environmental issues but it’s something to watch.

I think football stadiums prompt fans to get loud when the home team is on defense. This works for quite a few teams.

I also think fans get loud when the home team's offense is making big play after big play. Like KC's offense has been doing for the last year or so.

13 hours ago, Nnivolcm said:

I think football stadiums prompt fans to get loud when the home team is on defense. This works for quite a few teams.

I also think fans get loud when the home team's offense is making big play after big play. Like KC's offense has been doing for the last year or so.

I agree with you it just seems when the offence is at the line of scrimmage the crowd quiets or the QB makes gestures to the crowd for silence.

Personally, the Chiefs look like a team that won’t be bothered by much except superior play from an opponent. 

Perhaps the crowd can help create a few penalties but I wouldn’t expect it.

I thought it was just a funny point that he has played in a loud stadium.  Sure the details don't line up but its kind of funny, and thought that's all it was.  I was expecting to see the Lions when I clicked the link and was shocked to see it was in fact the Chiefs.  True he hasn't ran an offense when it has been that loud inside a dome but I am sure if it gets that loud at a Chiefs game, it gets loud at other stadiums outside too.