Coopers Cowboys visit the NOLA Teddy Under-waters

Matts4313

Just now, Matts4313 said:

I didnt think boy genius called a good game. There was no rhythm. Too many 3 and outs. 

Maybe he won't be a head coach somewhere else in 2020. We can hopefully pump the brakes on Moore a bit

I was disappointed not to see Pollard for a series or two, Zeke was a slug all game

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Northland said:

It's a long season.  We will have more games like this.  Happens every year.  We will also steal some games we have no right to win.  The key will be how we bounce back next week.  

True, but wasn't there a report last year from a source stating that nothing short of the NFC Championship Game means JG toast? 

Just now, Tony7188 said:

True, but wasn't there a report last year from a source stating that nothing short of the NFC Championship Game means JG toast? 

The fact that no contract negotiations are going on to our knowledge would indicate that it is an extended playoff run or Redball is toast.

I think injuries really took a toll on our team tonight. We really need Michael Gallup & Antwuan Woods back. They are key pieces in our offense & defense.

As I said before I'm not worried about our defense and tonight proved that we are well on track. But we really need a solid WR2 option for Dak these coming weeks. Gallup's ability to convert 3rd downs are underrated to go along with his big play ability.

16 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Gottem right where I wantem. 

Haha this made me laugh out loud. that’s a good attitude to have. 

Appreciate all you cowboys fans this past week, you guys are a good bunch.

you guys got a nasty defense. We never scored a tuddy and if you told me that before the game I wouldn’t have even tuned in

hope to avoid you in the playoffs. I like our payback chances against the Rams better than a rematch with you guys.

good luck the rest the way. Hope smith is alright. We lose Armstead annually, so I know that pain and uncertainty. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Dome said:

Haha this made me laugh out loud. that’s a good attitude to have. 

Appreciate all you cowboys fans this past week, you guys are a good bunch.

you guys got a nasty defense. We never scored a tuddy and if you told me that before the game I wouldn’t have even tuned in

hope to avoid you in the playoffs. I like our payback chances against the Rams better than a rematch with you guys.

good luck the rest the way. Hope smith is alright. We lose Armstead annually, so I know that pain and uncertainty. 

Even we don't believe that... :ph34r:

• Like 1