Player Appreciation Thread

RaidersAreOne

1 hour ago, Jerry said:

My guess is he needs about another 8 sacks (14 total) to win DROY.  That's if Bosa and Josh Allen both slow down.

I think the reason Bosa is ahead goes beyond just numbers, which look dead even, and with just numbers Maxx Crosby won't make up the gap. Bosa is ahead because of the loud impact plays he's made. The TD, the kind of stuff the media spews on about. Crosby has to make a couple of real loud plays that win games to make up the gap. And he's also ahead because of how good SF's record is, which is attributing the shift to him. It doesn't really account for Garoppolo being back.. People see how much their record has changed, so they tilt toward Bosa. 

It will be hard to change these perceptions on only stats. Unless Crosby's stats end up demolishing Bosa's. 

3 hours ago, RaidersAreOne said:

Love the Renfrow block.  The probably replayed that 5 or 6 times while watching the tape.  This team believes and is giving Oakland what they deserve.  Although I do not want it to happen but even if we lose the rest of our games I am proud of this team and proud to be a Raider fan again.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, drfrey13 said:

Love the Renfrow block.  The probably replayed that 5 or 6 times while watching the tape.  This team believes and is giving Oakland what they deserve.  Although I do not want it to happen but even if we lose the rest of our games I am proud of this team and proud to be a Raider fan again.

We have hope and not only competing but being dominant at times. Old school football and probably making Miami fans smile as they look to us and think.' We can do it next year like the OAKLAND RAIDERS did.'

• Like 1

8 hours ago, RaidersAreOne said:

If he continues to improve on a very solid start, he could be a sneaky good pick. Less celebrated than the star defensive Clemson draft class, his numbers in college we're really quite impressive. He hadn't featured hardly at all during the draft process, so when the pick came in it seemed a little underwhelming, especially with Greedy and one or two other better advertised draftees still on the board. 

If he does indeed turn into a dependable starter for us I'm hoping it is an indication of what's to come from Mayock in the 2nd round. If he can bring in solid starters in important positions in round 2, it would make a massive difference. A far cry from Reggie!

Early days of course

12 hours ago, reddevil said:

If he continues to improve on a very solid start, he could be a sneaky good pick. Less celebrated than the star defensive Clemson draft class, his numbers in college we're really quite impressive. He hadn't featured hardly at all during the draft process, so when the pick came in it seemed a little underwhelming, especially with Greedy and one or two other better advertised draftees still on the board. 

If he does indeed turn into a dependable starter for us I'm hoping it is an indication of what's to come from Mayock in the 2nd round. If he can bring in solid starters in important positions in round 2, it would make a massive difference. A far cry from Reggie!

Early days of course

Can’t help but think what mike May would’ve done with the ab 3rd rounder 🤦🏽‍♂️