Week 4 GDT: Titans vs. Falcons

KingTitan

6 minutes ago, TitanRedd said:

Man I pray Arthur Gets it together he’s so up & down but it’s understandable he’s never been a play caller but come on some things he do is head scratching. 

he's shown more than lafleur tbh lol but yeah he's had plenty of brutal moments as well.

We saw a little today what this offense can do with even a little blocking up front. Getting Lewan back I think will give Arthur more confidence in his play calling. I at least want to think the screens are a product of Arthur not believing the line will block long enough to get a mid range or deep pass completed before the rush gets to Mariota.

12 minutes ago, -Hope- said:

he's shown more than lafleur tbh lol but yeah he's had plenty of brutal moments as well.

True it just drives me crazy that’ll 1 moment he'll have it then the next you be like 😩😩😩. I would like to see 2 TE 2 WR sets more when Lewan gets back Jonnu is really growing on me, he does his job in the run game & I think he can stretch the seem & create matchups in the passing game. Corey & AJ feeds off each other though Corey got to make those tough catches period. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, ttitansfan4life said:

Defense definitely tackled a lot better today. Need more of that.

Harold Landry was nice today also if only we had some consistent interior pressure, I just don’t understand why they haven’t brought Wilkerson in for a look. DaQuon is DaQuon a solid run stopper he’s never going to be interior pass rusher & John over paid for the guy big time 

2 minutes ago, TitanRedd said:

Harold Landry was nice today also if only we had some consistent interior pressure, I just don’t understand why they haven’t brought Wilkerson in for a look. DaQuon is DaQuon a solid run stopper he’s never going to be interior pass rusher & John over paid for the guy big time 

Well no one has so...

10 minutes ago, TitanRedd said:

That's what Jeffery Simmons was drafted for. At this point, we just have to wait it out and hope he can provide a spark in the interior when he's cleared to play.