Week 4 GDT: Titans vs. Falcons

KingTitan

3 minutes ago, TitanSS said:

Hope someone asks Vrabel about trying to lose the game with that 4th down attempt. I'm sure they will.

Still pissed about it.

people were mad about the 4th down call vs the jags but i thought that one had some merit to it with how anemic our offense had been. the one today was truly inexplicable.

• Like 1

Just now, -Hope- said:

people were mad about the 4th down call vs the jags but i thought that one had some merit to it with how anemic our offense had been. the one today was truly inexplicable.

I didn't hate that one as much because if we get a field goal we're still losing. This one shouldn't have even been a decision and somehow he made the wrong one.

3 minutes ago, TitanSlim said:

Another game where we reached the magic number of 22. We're something like 9-0 since Vrabel's hiring when we score at least 22 points 

what a depressingly low threshold. all we have to do is score 22 goddamn points and we fail to do so basically half the time lol

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, -Hope- said:

AJ Brown just seems special in a way i haven’t seen from a titans WR since kenny britt had his hot streak. hopefully AJ has a longer run than britt lol

But we had Dinger who understood how to get him the football. That VY to Kenny Britt Connection was nice 

This week is gonna be an interesting week trying to figure out what to do on the right side of the O-line. Lewan coming back gives us a few options. I think Douglas is for sure pushed out of the lineup. But I have no idea what we do. Pamphile, Davis and Kelly are all options to put in at RG. I think Davis gets the start next week if he has a good week of practice.