Week 4 GDT: Titans vs. Falcons

KingTitan

52 minutes ago, ragevsuall17 said:

I honestly don't know if I could deal with your posts if we ever got Ramsey. As it is, I can't deal with your Adoree apologists/nut hugging posts. 

I don't even wanna imagine xD

I’ve killed Adoree as much as anyone what is you talking bout 🤨 do your research the difference is I’m real about the situation & that’s this, when Adoree makes a bone head play or gets beat the half the forum says he sucks he’s a bust. Truth be told he’s far from a bust he’s a solid cover corner like I’ve said over & over he doesn’t understand route concepts nor get his head around the ball. He’s hasn’t gotten better or worse since he’s been in the league he’s pretty much stagnant & guess what in a pass happy league you can’t have too many good cover corners.  So you can save the I’m on Adoree nuts cause when he was getting beat in training camp by sharpe I was ripping him

Edited by TitanRedd

Glad the Titans won it was obviously nice to go 2-2 to salvage this crappy start of the season with no Lewan and losing both divisional games

I gotta say though and granted I know the O-Line has been far from stellar but I didn’t think Arthur Smith had a good second half today.

I think a lot of what he’s been doing has been largely predictable 

Everyone knows when Lewis is in the game it’s a   screen or run up the middle. Can they not throw and angle route coming out the back field to him? Can they not drag him across the formation on a drag route? Is it impossible to to send a receiver deep and Lewis come out the back field to an out route?

Mariota took advantage of the 1v1 today with Davis and Brown which was great to see but I just don’t see a lot of creativity on scheming guys open

Good win, I hope Lewan being back helps the O-Line a ton, now Kelly can be brought in on certain packages as an extra blocker but Arthur Smith needs to be better too with the next 6 games being all hard games before we hit the bye and get Simmons back and play 4 divisional games after the bye

• Like 1

1 hour ago, KingTitan said:

So much fun to watch. 

It’s crazy to think about how good his numbers could have been. I think five of his incompletions came on throw aways that avoided big sacks, he had the drop on the third down throw to CD that was a perfect throw, and then he had about -8 yards on those three screens to Dion.

1 hour ago, KingTitan said:

So much fun to watch. 

Thanks for posting this since I missed the first half it was nice to see some of the throws I heard on the radio

There’s a throw on the Corey Davis TD drive that he hit Davis on a deep comeback route, I want to kiss Mariota on the lips for his footwork in the pocket and stepping up and throwing a laser to Davis it was absolutely perfect and wish he could do that more consistently it was perfect  

• Like 1

File this away in the, if they could only put 2 halves together in the same game... these are Mariota's numbers from the 2nd half of the Jags game and the 1st half of the Falcons game:

32/43, 435 yards, 3:0, 74.4 comp %, 10.11/att, 129.5 qb rating, 6.98 TD %, 0 int %

There were a total of 56 passing plays, which resulted in those 43 attempts (including 2 obvious drops), 8 sacks (all from the Jax game), and 5 scrambles for 32 more yards. 43 of those 56 snaps were out of the shotgun.

Those 43 attempts include at least 3 obvious throwaways, and 4 screen passes to Dion totaling -7 yards (all from today's 1st half).

Take away those horrible play calls (3/6, -7), and Mariota's numbers are 29/37, 442 yards,78.4 comp %, 3:0, 11.95/att, 143.5 qb rating, 8.1 TD %, 0 int %. 

Even if we take the stats away from that garbage time drive (7/10, 81), Mariota's line is 22/27, 361, 3:0, 81.5 comp%, 13.37/att, 155.8 qb rating, 11.1 TD % (just to show the garbage stats didn't pad those efficiency stats).  ((For those of you interested, taking away the throwaways and screen attempts to Dion, Mariota was 11/13, 196, 3:0... that 11/13 includes CD's drop, literally 1 pass from being perfect... and probably more important than anything else... no sacks)

Now lets just put 2 halves together like that again... but in the same game.

5 hours ago, grizzans3222 said:

Im not sure if anyone is talking about what those wrs were doing to Trufant.Hes one of the best so hopefully they build upon that destruction. 

Man QB play Oline & play calling is the only thing holding our Offense back Corey Can beat any DB in front of him he understands leverage & how to separate & AJ Brown is the real deal some day he’s juju others Boldin to me he reminds me of Hakeem Nicks.