Around The NFL: Gameday Talk

Jroc04

17 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

You go overboard with your criticisms. Christian Ponder is trash. Mariota is an average QB coming off the worst game of his career. 

Youre either a good QB or garbage in the NFL. Ponder and Mariota will equally never win it all.

Just now, 808 said:

I don't want the Eagles-Rams game to be flexed for personal reasons, but I think there's a legit chance it could be. 

link

If it is, that would be back to back SNF games, and 3 of 4 games on SNF (@ Dal, @ Sea, @ LAR).

How are we looking at primetime games, isn't there a limit?

Just now, marky_b27 said:

How are we looking at primetime games, isn't there a limit?

Yeah the max is 6.

We currently have 5 (@ CAR, vs WAS, @ DAL, @ SEA, vs OAK), if the Rams game is flexed that would be it. 

Just now, 808 said:

Yeah the max is 6.

We currently have 5 (@ CAR, vs WAS, @ DAL, @ SEA, vs OAK), if the Rams game is flexed that would be it. 

With the way Dallas is going, I can't see our Week 17 matchup being the most intriguing one that week like it often is. Makes more sense to Flex the Rams game.

Just now, Danger said:

With the way Dallas is going, I can't see our Week 17 matchup being the most intriguing one that week like it often is. Makes more sense to Flex the Rams game.

Yeah there was a rumor floating around in LA that the Coliseum would not allow night games (Rams haven't had one since beginning of last year and didn't have one scheduled this year). That rumor is apparently false, or was changed recently in light of their current record I guess. Makes all the sense in the world to flex our game, I just don't want them to.

The deadline for the NFL to decide on that week's flex is Nov 28. 

19 minutes ago, 808 said:

I don't want the Eagles-Rams game to be flexed for personal reasons, but I think there's a legit chance it could be. 

link

If it is, that would be back to back SNF games, and 3 of 4 games on SNF (@ Dal, @ Sea, @ LAR).

You going? I really want to, but at the same time I don't want to cause of money reasons. Heard parking for the games is $100 dollars at the stadium and like $50 at the lowest if you get there early and can find other parking.

Archived