Week 4: Redskins (0-3) vs. Giants (1-2): Sunday 1 pm

MikeT14

2 minutes ago, Woz said:

Agreed. If for no other reason than to say "well, look, we saw what Keenum gave us, and we saw what Colt gave us ... let's see what the rookie can give us."

Now, the problem is if you bench Haskins or he gets hurt and Colt looks even adequate, you've created a controversy.

Until Colt gets hurt again, then you don't have to worry about a controversy. 

5 minutes ago, turtle28 said:

Oh, I’ll enjoy it. If you don’t want to watch the Redskins and Haskins, feel free to do something else on your Sunday afternoons from now on.

I'll be right here so keep enjoying. Funny how you aren't commenting on other posters who are saying the samething as me. 

Edited by Skins212689

6 minutes ago, Skins212689 said:

Try to admitt your wrong. Guess wanting better for the team is crying now, but I'm a big boy I can handle it. 

Let's keep it football my guy!

I don't see where either of us is wrong. We can have a difference of opinion on when a rookie QB should play. That's fine, I can handle it.

I would hope from you that moving forward that you would treat Haskins with the respect and patience he deserves as a young developing QB and not overreact to every mistake he makes a 22-year-old rookie.

Edited by turtle28

21 minutes ago, Woz said:

Agreed. If for no other reason than to say "well, look, we saw what Keenum gave us, and we saw what Colt gave us ... let's see what the rookie can give us."

Now, the problem is if you bench Haskins or he gets hurt and Colt looks even adequate, you've created a controversy.

Which is why I wanted to roll with Case for another 2 weeks and then once the season was cooked, we put Haskins in with zero pressure

1 minute ago, turtle28 said:

I don't see where either of us is wrong. We can't have a difference of opinion on when a rookie QB should play. That's fine, I can handle it.

I would hope from you that moving forward that you would treat Haskins with the respect and patience he deserves as a young developing QB and not overreact to every mistake he makes a 22-year-old rookie.

It's not me talking about replacing him already or in 2 years. I'm just standing by what I've been saying all along. He needed to sit and I will constantly repeat that. 

While you do what you do and make excuses or say he needed the experience when thats definitely not true. 

7 hours ago, Woz said:

Props to you bigdog ... you were nearly on the money (the 14-0 just came earlier than you expected)

My next prediction. Next week this forum starts the Keep Haskins or draft Tua, Fromm, or Herbert debate. Buckle up boys it’s gonna be worse than RG3 vs Cousins