Around the League Talk

titansNvolsR#1

Patriots have clear holes that the media kind of ignored all offseason. Defense in general looked terrible. There was a ton of talk about Gilmore this offseason while most kind of ignored the fact that he was bad last season. If Hightower is out for awhile, that run defense could be a real mess.

4 minutes ago, titans0021 said:

Patriots have clear holes that the media kind of ignored all offseason. Defense in general looked terrible. There was a ton of talk about Gilmore this offseason while most kind of ignored the fact that he was bad last season. If Hightower is out for awhile, that run defense could be a real mess.

The Pats front 7 is not good at all. I'm sure guys eventually get better but lost Ninkovich lost Sheard McCellan IR'd their best cover LB and Hightower went down tonight who's always hurt and I was glad the Titans didn't over pay for a guy who's literally always hurt. I didn't think going into the season they would repeat they might get to the SB but I'd pick the NFC team over them 

• 2 weeks later...

It's only one game against a defense who has been very special for the past few years, but I can't help but feel that Prescott takes a big step back this year. Defenses have a year of tape on him, that offense is limited vertically with him at QB and if you shut down the run/Zeke, not sure if Dak is going to beat you himself. 

Archived