Around the League Talk

titansNvolsR#1

2 hours ago, titans0021 said:

Drafted two days before the injunction came down so he somehow fell into my lap in the third.

I have a better one for you and have no idea how this happened the guy running my money league changed the draft time on me the week of the draft and never told me. The plan was suppose to be watch Titans and Bears then do my draft but when I went to draft I seen my team already had a projection. He switched the draft from 5:30 to 2:30 and never told me so I seen my team I some how ended up with Lev Bell, Zeke, Gurley and Montgomery. It’s a 10 team league and the rest drafted their teams 

10 hours ago, TitanSlim said:

Watching this year's version of Alex Smith is how I imagine prime Mariota looking/playing.

quote heard in my brooklyn (re-named the "nashville of the north" upon my moving here) apartment to my roommate:

"the KC offense makes so much sense and is a well-oiled machine. why we don't run an offense like that with Marcus is beyond me"

that said, Smith has been running that offense for about 5 years now so that surely has a hand in it

Anyone see the Pats TD tonight? Same play the Titans have ran with Taylor twice this year. It’s the little things that show how sucky of a play caller Robiskie is and just doesn’t have the feel of the game. Robiskie has used that play twice I believe on our end of the field and all it was used for was to pick up yards while the Pats just used it to put 7 up on the scoreboard 

Seeing Zach Brown on MNF, makes me think of when Akeem Ayers went to NE and all the sudden we were some sad saps for trading him.  
Where is he again right now?

But I also think about Brown getting an INT against the Colts and running right into Derrick Morgan who was blocking. 

Then Collin McCarthy...

Our LB core was supposed to be set. 

8 hours ago, ttitansfan4life said:

:(

His coverage on this play was crazy. I know they haven't been doing twitter breakdowns like this long, but I've never seen a player/rookie execute this type of coverage.  He was smart enough and able to diagnosis this fast enough to peel off the man and roll to the other route. 

Wow.

Those hammy's were the concern. Our luck, if we drafted him, he would have torn both hamstrings and be out for 3 years. 

I think Corey Davis and Adoree Jackson will be studs in due time but I can't help but wonder how good we'd be if we signed Alshon Jefferey and drafted Marshon Lattimore at 5. With our luck, they'd both have the injury bug all year with us.

Oh well....

9 minutes ago, TitanSlim said:

I think Corey Davis and Adoree Jackson will be studs in due time but I can't help but wonder how good we'd be if we signed Alshon Jefferey and drafted Marshon Lattimore at 5. With our luck, they'd both have the injury bug all year with us.

Oh well....

Yeah.

Jeffery hasn't been a world beater this year, but I understand the thought.  
I love the type of person Corey Davis is, I'm hopeful the player matches the person. I'd be happier with Corey over Alshon.

Marshon will probably be a better corner than Adoree. We shall see if injuries catch up with Marshon. Adoree will probably have more plays due to Return duties. 

I wonder what life would be like if we pulled off the Cooks trade. 

Archived