Around the League Talk

titansNvolsR#1

Are we missing something here? God for bid Henry went down I really don’t want to see Flu or Muhammad why would they want to part ways with Murray now like right now? After the season I get it he’s getting older you can still add a different style of back in the off-season I just don’t get why do it now 

Just now, Titans fan 617 said:

Are we missing something here? God for bid Henry went down I really don’t want to see Flu or Muhammad why would they want to part ways with Murray now like right now? After the season I get it he’s getting older you can still add a different style of back in the off-season I just don’t get why do it now 

Someone trying to connect some dots maybe?

Cowboys lost Elliot, looking for a RB. Why not go to an ex player, who is on a team with 2 good RBs. Thinking we could "afford" to let one go.  I don't buy it. Not the way the team seems to value him.

4 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

Someone trying to connect some dots maybe?

Cowboys lost Elliot, looking for a RB. Why not go to an ex player, who is on a team with 2 good RBs. Thinking we could "afford" to let one go.  I don't buy it. Not the way the team seems to value him.

Elliot will be back though Dallas can find others I just don’t see the Titans moving Murray for a pick if we were getting a player in return I can understand a little bit but Murray is very important to us his blocking and pass catching 

Yeah, I just don't really see the benefit of trading Murray unless we're getting back a player of real use. So unless the Pats are trading us Malcolm Butler for Murray, we'd be taking a clear hit for what would likely be nothing more than a fourth or fifth round pick.

Bengals and Browns actually agreed to AJ McCarron trade at 3:55 pm, per source involved. Bengals approved trade to NFL, Browns did not.

Grossi says that apparently the Browns were celebrating their trade and forgot to call in the deal before the deadline

I’m really starting to feel bad for Browns fans lol... How do you forget to call in the trade!?!

6 hours ago, titans0021 said:

Well that was anti-climactic.

Like normal....except some teams actually made some moves. Was kinda exciting to refresh Twitter, looking for moves.

Maybe next year, we'll see a bigger trade deadline. 

Similar to cut day trades.

This is a weird year in football week to week you just don’t know what you are going to get which is fun as a fan makes you have to tune in but when you think you know what’s going on a team like the Bills who seemed to be ready to challenge the Patriots for this year atleast come out and play like crap against the Jets who should be losing games but are some how gutting out these wins some way some how

Archived