Around the League Talk

titansNvolsR#1

3 hours ago, KingTitan said:

He was brought up on local radio about the UT job.
I think he would do a lot better in college with recruiting. 

I don't know. Unlike Gruden, who has a ring and is constantly on ESPN, your average HS football player was 6-8 years old the last time Fisher even coached in a playoff game.

8 minutes ago, titans0021 said:

Every time the Texans lose, I get frustrated that they're going to have a top 6-10 pick. Then I remember the Browns have their first and second rounders. Real chance Cleveland has two top eight picks and pick four times in the top 40.

And if they don't change front office personnel, they will either trade half those picks for more picks next year or package them up to draft the next Ryan Leaf (whoever that ends up being). They just can't seem to get it right up there.

Whole roster gonna filled with rookies and 2nd-3rd year guys at this rate.

1 hour ago, KingTitan said:

I think the Saints are actually the better team in the league. Not the Eagles. Saints have been more impressive to me. 

I think the Eagles have more weapons but both are playing great football. The thing impressive about the Saints is they arnt just a dome team they are suited to go out doors and win games with their 2 headed monster Kamara has been terrific 

1 hour ago, Titans fan 617 said:

I think the Eagles have more weapons but both are playing great football. The thing impressive about the Saints is they arnt just a dome team they are suited to go out doors and win games with their 2 headed monster Kamara has been terrific 

I just think the Saints have been more impressive. Eagles could easily be 5-4. But the Saints have been more decisive with their victories.

I trust the Saints more right about now.

29 minutes ago, titans0021 said:

There's a real chance an 8-8 team gets in as a wild card in the AFC. The Dolphins are bad. The Bills are bad. The Jets are bad. The Ravens are bad. The Bengals are bad. The Raiders are average but have a brutal schedule.

I'll take it. lol 
As long as we end our playoff drought.  

1 hour ago, TitanLegend said:

Bills just went full retard(calling it full Bills probably works too) and benched Tyrod for Nathan Peterman, so it just became that much easier for us to get at least a WC spot.

The Bills are strange. It seems like they're doing everything they can to not make the playoffs.

1 hour ago, Titans fan 617 said:

I know Revis is far from the same guy but why didn’t the Titans work him out when they worked out a bunch of guys I never heard of? Anyone over McCain would be fine with me but I wished the Titans did there do diligence atleast

Would rather we try for Jalen Collins before Revis at this point.

I doubt we get picked even though you can sell the game around 2 young QBs but hopefully we get picked to have the Thanksgiving Game in Dallas next year. I doubt we will though Dallas also has the Saints Bucs and Jags on their schedule not counting the division games but even Carson Wentz is making Philadelphia a hot commodity so I doubt we get picked but I wouldn’t hate it if we did 

Archived